Any info about vortexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art

the ley line phenomena. In my country, tiny tornade in large campain is forming of wind and dust, we can observe that they fallow magnetics ley lines, the same directions. 2 mini earth tornado in my country fallow the same way. It is a reality, not science fiction, earth can give a greath way to humanity.

There is a map that inform of magnetics earth lines, you need only a compass and a ferrite.
When you are close to a magnetic line, the ferrite is magnetized and change the direction of the compass.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
does not cats also follow some kind of vortexes? I read it once in a feng shui book.
Cats are constructed with a fold of multiplicity of sensing organs. This is primarily because they're a designed predator. They see, hear and perceive out of a human's senses range.

Yes, I will back up both of these posts.

I had an American Ebony cat whom would always be caught staring at/sitting directly in front of
one of my appliances when my home was going through 'The Troubles'. (really bad haunting)

Having never said a word to them,
The investigations team's Clairvoyant told me that there was a small but powerful
'opening or vortex' directly behind the dryer.

That cat knew something was wrong.

Harte

No doubt.
However, in this particular vortex, what exactly was spinning?

Harte

Harte

My point being a "vortex" is just a meaningless term used by used by the fringe to explain practically everything they want to use it for.
In other words, it's just hand waving.

Harte

Wind7

Staff
No doubt.
However, in this particular vortex, what exactly was spinning?

Harte

Nothing.

Throw away everything you've heard in comic books and theater and fiction.

Don't claim I have an answer or explain what it was 'they' called a vortex...'passageway'.

The haunting was real.

Harte

Nothing.

Throw away everything you've heard in comic books and theater and fiction.

Don't claim I have an answer or explain what it was 'they' called a vortex...'passageway'.

The haunting was real.
I said nothing about your haunting, real or not.
I think I made my point.
A vortex with nothing spinning is like a bounce without a ball, a velocity without an object, a fall without a height.

Harte

Status
Not open for further replies.