Any schematics for a circuit on communicating with the dead?

I heard Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla worked separately on ghost communication devices. I was wondering if anyone had a device to hear words from ghosts or other supernatural beings. I've attempted to make a Trans-Dimensional Communicator, but with no results. Any circuit ideas or apparatuses would be appreciated. Thank you

TimeFlipper

I heard Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla worked separately on ghost communication devices. I was wondering if anyone had a device to hear words from ghosts or other supernatural beings. I've attempted to make a Trans-Dimensional Communicator, but with no results. Any circuit ideas or apparatuses would be appreciated. Thank you

Hi and welcome to Paranormalis :)..
Can you give us details on the Trans Dimensional Communicator please?

Hi and welcome to Paranormalis :)..
Can you give us details on the Trans Dimensional Communicator please?
A Trans Dimensional Communicator is an all edged circuit capable of allowing one to hear ghosts. Based on the Scole experiment, you may want to do your own research online, since I’m not good with explaining. Thanks

steven chiverton

ive got the schematics to franks box it could do with some improvements otherwise a psb7 spirit radio and a noise cleaner like noise gate of noise killer guitar pedal and a verberator would make the ghosts easier to hear and understand

Attachments

• ghost box pix 1.jpg
    ghost box pix 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

steven chiverton

heres some schematics details of franks box and even a microphone setup for your recorder to record ghosts voices

Attachments

• Franks-Box-52-LM3820-with-MK484.pdf
    146.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Franks-Box-52-Sweep (1).pdf
    397.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Franks-Box-Basic-Block-Diagram.pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Franks-AM-Radio-Basic-Diagram.jpg
    Franks-AM-Radio-Basic-Diagram.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
  • Franks-Box-Dual-Supply-Sweep-Circuit.pdf
    425.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Franks-Box-TRF.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Frank-Sumption-The-Father-of-the-Modern-Day-Ghost-Box.pdf
    32 KB · Views: 1
  • record your own ghost voices.jpg
    record your own ghost voices.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 2

steven chiverton

ive got the schematics to franks box it could do with some improvements otherwise a psb7 spirit radio and a noise cleaner like noise gate of noise killer guitar pedal and a verberator would make the ghosts easier to hear and understand
the ghost box has a psb7 spirit radio inserted in a holder on the side the output from its earphone plug runs to the input of a white colourd rowin brand noise gate which is adjusted to kill or limit the white noise so you can hear the ghosts voices clearly and the output of the noise gate runs to the input of the sonicake brand reverberator which gives the ghost voice some verberation and the output from that reverberator runs to a wide signal range jaycar electronics amplifier kit thats assembled to give you any amplification of low signals and from the output of that amp it runs to a speaker at the from of the ghost box an 8 ohms speaker

TimeFlipper

the ghost box has a psb7 spirit radio inserted in a holder on the side the output from its earphone plug runs to the input of a white colourd rowin brand noise gate which is adjusted to kill or limit the white noise so you can hear the ghosts voices clearly and the output of the noise gate runs to the input of the sonicake brand reverberator which gives the ghost voice some verberation and the output from that reverberator runs to a wide signal range jaycar electronics amplifier kit thats assembled to give you any amplification of low signals and from the output of that amp it runs to a speaker at the from of the ghost box an 8 ohms speaker

Amazon are doing some deals on those PSB-7 radios Cobber...I think you need to give the sprits a talking to and get them to change PSB-7 to WSO as an example, which stands for Wandering Soul Orator :D…I thought you might like the video link below of the Rowin Noise Gate..If you cant see it, the You Tube search name is, $30 Noise Gate Pedal-Rowin Noise Gate Demo/Teas

steven chiverton

except for the donner noise killer pedal which i got from usa along with the dear postage i got my rowin noise gates from the eastern states here