Any schematics for a circuit on communicating with the dead?

Harte

A Trans Dimensional Communicator is an all edged circuit capable of allowing one to hear ghosts. Based on the Scole experiment, you may want to do your own research online, since I’m not good with explaining. Thanks

Harte

steven chiverton

Would that be the Donner Kebab Noise Killer Pedal, Cousin Steve? :giggle:..
whats the postage courier service in your country like im getting false email notifications of an item ive brought on e bay to be deliverd during non biusness working hours that have never arrived, and , i had a somewhat confusing interesting chat with a partial artificial inteligence system called a chat bot , with the australian post also claim item was deliverd and hour ago during non business working hours at around between 10and 11 late at night on the 23-5-2020, that still never arived

TimeFlipper

whats the postage courier service in your country like im getting false email notifications of an item ive brought on e bay to be deliverd during non biusness working hours that have never arrived, and , i had a somewhat confusing interesting chat with a partial artificial inteligence system called a chat bot , with the australian post also claim item was deliverd and hour ago during non business working hours at around between 10and 11 late at night on the 23-5-2020, that still never arived

You were definitely taken to an alternative Universe! :LOL:..