Any schematics for a circuit on communicating with the dead?

HikuTechy

The Tesla Spirit Radio;

View attachment 9649
The Tesla Spirit Radio;
I thought that’s just a device that picks up on relatively nearby thunderstorms

HikuTechy

I thought that’s just a device that picks up on relatively nearby thunderstorms
How do you know thunderstorms aren't related to spirits? I guess you're not familiar with electronic voice phenomenon either? The name of the device is "Spirit Radio",
I think that should be good enough for a response to the question asked by the thread, it has the schematics and parts list on the instructables link

This is deep stuff, if you choose you look into it with an open mind you may find some extraordinary things. youtube.com/watch?v=ke0ZtXYw3QA

How do you know thunderstorms aren't related to spirits? I guess you're not familiar with electronic voice phenomenon either? The name of the device is "Spirit Radio",
I think that should be good enough for a response to the question asked by the thread, it has the schematics and parts list on the instructables link

This is deep stuff, if you choose you look into it with an open mind you may find some extraordinary things. youtube.com/watch?v=ke0ZtXYw3QA
I know of EVP, I just was wondering if there were ways to filter out regular thunderstorms and EM waves, so you may clearly hear the voices

HikuTechy

I know of EVP, I just was wondering if there were ways to filter out regular thunderstorms and EM waves, so you may clearly hear the voices
That is a good point. I'm not sure on that, maybe there's a way to tune it, using different kinds of antennas or similar. The yoyodyne crystal radio amulets seem to use different arrangements to get different effects, so it might be possible to filter out the storms and known broadcasting frequencies.

steven chiverton

the tesla spirit radio i made to but all i got was radio stations broadcasting football people using the tesla spirit radio have had strange things but the software they used to enhance and filter out noises from the spirit radio isent compatible for windows ten so its useless , but if you want to hear spirits get or make a ghost box and they use guitar noise killers and a verberator and a psb7 spirit radio linked to it so its output audio runs into the input of the guitar pedal type noise killer to kill out the white noise then from its output to the input of the guitar verberator pedal to give some reverberation then from there its output runs to a low signal audio amplifier then from its output to a speaker

That is a good point. I'm not sure on that, maybe there's a way to tune it, using different kinds of antennas or similar. The yoyodyne crystal radio amulets seem to use different arrangements to get different effects, so it might be possible to filter out the storms and known broadcasting frequencies.
Thanks