Any schematics for a circuit on communicating with the dead?

Is it wrong that I would commercialize these devices and sell them at low prices so people may speak with lost loved ones and scientists may finally be able to effectively study the occult?

TimeFlipper

Is it wrong that I would commercialize these devices and sell them at low prices so people may speak with lost loved ones and scientists may finally be able to effectively study the occult?

You might find this interesting, regarding a Tesla Tower that my buddy NP mentioned but didnt give you any info on them...The bad boy :D..

solderjunkie

I'm very interested in communication devices and have plans to build one, as I wrote in my intro, I take a slightly different premise. I start with the premise that all living things are fundamentally electromagnetic and bodies are mere shells - so my idea is to attempt to utilize a substrate or medium to allow for a spirit to interact, I expect the flux to be extremely extremely low so it's going to need to be measured in the femtoamp range - although this modality itself may be incorrect.

I think there are various clues given to us from a panorama of areas ranging from DMT to mathematics to megalithic structures, as well as the second attempt of the michaelson-morley experiment which seems to have succeeded. Taken on the whole it seems there are many areas left largely unexplored or outright ignored.

steven chiverton

the tesla spirit radio i dont believe its the real tesla version as they use a pc sound card to amp it up which dident exist in teslas time neither the tuning capacitor the only ones around in teslas time was the metal fin type i think so what you see online in claims it to be a tesla spirit radio is misinformation in fact the tesla spirit radio is not even listed in teslas inventions nor designs, and tesla they say herd voices from mars no one who makes the tesla spirit radio i think is making any of the same claims leading me to think its not the real design, i built the tesla spirit radio and all i got was a football station in fact they use a pc soundcard for an old computer before windows ten and windows ten isent right neither using a guitar amp did nothing to get anything except that football station