anyone heard of Andrew Basiago (supposed time traveler)?

lamdo263

He had access to time jump through established means; however, the central sun can weigh in on what info fruit you get from jumping, in its accuracy. So this depends upon whether they do something stupid like have a nuclear war.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Yes, I have had missing time when i was a youth. I wanted to see the correlation between what Andrew went through and what I went through, use basically as a cross reference point to the similarities i had with him. I have school documents that show I missed alot of school and have no memory of the time missed. I have memories of government personnel coming to school and taking me and others in blackened out vans to a government facility in Washington State. I have not gone through regression therapy but have considered it especially since my health not been the best. I am just afraid of what it might reveal. I am left curious on the matter. But in talking to Andrew i was convince he was telling the truth based on what he shared with me that sounded familiar.
btw now kind of talking about it makes me want to reach out to him. He was based and i believe he is still based in the Seattle WA area. I might go and invite him to lunch and show him some things.

I think your lost time was more likely a UFO event. The same happened to me, when I was 6 years old walking from school in a farming area in Minn. I was over an hour late making it home and my mom was very mad at for a long time. Years later, it happened again, and it was a UFO in the sky.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

RadicalResearcher

I just moved from there, whereabouts? Plenty of weird shit going on in the PNW. What sort of stuff would you show him?
Records, Talk about some things i went through that i can clearly remember and compare those memories with him and see how they match up because i believe the program he was involved in continued on. Discuss some ideas on time travel and the use of technology that today we have available on a public setting vs 35 year ago.

RadicalResearcher

I think your lost time was more likely UFO evens. The same happened to me, when I was 6 years old walking from school in a framing area in Minn. I was over an hour late making it home and my mom was very mad at for a long time. Years later, it happened again, and it was a UFO and that time I saw UFO in the sky.

Professor Opmmur
I would agree with that assessment BUT, I was in school and taken out of school by government employees. I had missing recorded time by the school system. When i sat down with my mother years and years later we talked about this and went over old school records. She was stump founded and relayed some things that happened to her both during this time and prior. So I know it was something government. Plus as I mentioned I spoke to Andrew and some of the things he described I can validate through my own experience. The thing is, I have a block in place for my memeory. I can remember stuff only so far and then I just cant do it. I can't seem to get past certain points. While in the Navy i had some interesting experiences including a change made when i enlisted that I did not agree to which ended up being very serious. So it's stuff like that, that makes me think it's not ET related but I won't rule that possibility out because today we just know how far things go. Frankly maybe I am a little nervious and scared to go through regression therapy to find out but I have pushed it around and thought about it.

Maybe i will share a bit more. When i was 7 i was diagnosed with Dyslexia, rare case of it. I not only seen words reversed but numbers and equations. When testing was conducted I had scored exstremely high in other areas. School officials and councilors came and took me out off standardized class settings several times a week for testing. I spent alot of time testing! So much so today it would not be catorgorized as a normal routine for special education testing. Such detailed testing would not be standard today for a simple diagnosing and treating dyslexia or a learning disability. One could argue that well back then they didn't understand the condition as well as they do today and they be right! In fact that's how I summerized it most of my life. But then some memories came back to me of strange encounters with government ID officials. As well as some things done to me that did not make sense. Such as people that came, took me out of class and off school grounds. Different style of testing with geometric shapes I am not talking about the plastic or wooden little blocks most commonly used. The devices they were testing me with had a hermonic tune to them and were strange in shape and frankly far more advanced in technology then i think we have today. I have yet today to see anything like what I handled as a kid. If you paired them in the right sequence they harmonized a pleasant tune, if you didn't they vibrated and julted as if they pushed or tried to push away giving a little shock in the process. Facinating aspect of this was that in all the testing conducted there was always two individuals in the room with me. One with a timer and the other asking questions and directing the session. I was always rewarded after each session with candy or some other treat and then taken back to school.
About 30 minutes from where i lived was a top secret military base. The base is still there and is still active. I was never alone in these test sessions. Other kids from my school as well as other schools was rounded up and taken to this facility. In all maybe 20-30 would be driven to the facility with me, sometimes i would notice in the return trip different kids was on return back.

I can recall clearly part of one such session where I was having a particularly bad day. I didn't want to go along with the so call scheduled plan. I was having an off day at school with a kid i was having issues with. This was later in my middle school 7th grade year. They came, i was called out and left for the school office. I was directed to a small cubical office that the school furnished for these individuals off the main hallway a small ways away from the main office. I waited, kicked the small desk several times and pretty much acted like a bored smart ass kid. About 15 minutes goes by and here comes the usual Councilor I had delt with before many times and a man in a army military uniform. Now I had a facination with the military, Airforce especially. I loved jets and air shows. Seeing this older guy in his uniform facinated me but as i mentioned I was in a pretty lousy mood. So i was acting up and i remember him slamming his hand on the desk in front of me and calling me by my full name and a nick name. I instantly for what ever reason stood to attention and I do not mean as you would from a parent of authority. This individual introduced himself as a colonel with the US Army and was stationed at the nearby military base and wanted to ask me a few questions. I don't recall the questions and not by choice. He then proceeded to tell me he be back to see me the following day. Interesting point in all this, after my session I was in a physical fight with the kid that tormented me, i was not suspended and recieved no detention time and the next day i was mark abscent from school yet it shows i was at school for some time in some periods but the school official document shows I was gone. I have no memory of what followed that next day. It's events just like this that i had that I would like to maybe explore but not sure what i will uncover. The testing/experimenting continued through until my 8th grade year and then just suddenly stopped. It started at kindergarten where i missed over 40 days of school which cannot be explained and continued all the way until my 8th grade year. In highschool I had no contact with these individuals. After highschool when i joined the Navy, testing resumed!

Last edited: