APRESENTATION

maptower

Hello.
My name is Marcos Peixoto and I am a technician in electronic systems development. I have been working with electronics for 35 years and have always been interested in this area of science: THE PARANORMAL. I have already developed a lot of equipment in this area, such as Kirlian cameras, energy detectors, Gibbs Resonators, etc. I would like, on this website, to find electrical schematics for electro-electronic machines so that I can, with my knowledge of assembling systems, develop, from this schema, practical equipment. I leave my email available to anyone interested in sharing their projects. I will also be making available here the projects I have already set up. Thank you all!

TimeFlipper

Hello.
My name is Marcos Peixoto and I am a technician in electronic systems development. I have been working with electronics for 35 years and have always been interested in this area of science: THE PARANORMAL. I have already developed a lot of equipment in this area, such as Kirlian cameras, energy detectors, Gibbs Resonators, etc. I would like, on this website, to find electrical schematics for electro-electronic machines so that I can, with my knowledge of assembling systems, develop, from this schema, practical equipment. I leave my email available to anyone interested in sharing their projects. I will also be making available here the projects I have already set up. Thank you all!

Welcome to Paranormalis..,If you look on the main forum page, you will see Time Machines and Experiments...Click onto that :cool:..

maptower

I AM POSTING THIS ELECTRIC SCHEME OF THE "HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR" ACCORDING TO A SCHEME THAT I FOUND HERE ON THE SITE. DATA IS MISSING, BUT I REALIZED THAT IT IS THE SAME "RESONATOR GIBBS" I HAVE WORKED FOR MANY YEARS. FOR LACK OF CONSTRUCTION DETAILS, I DIDN'T GET SUCCESS WITH THE PROJECT AT THE TIME. MAYBE NOW DO IT!

Attachments

• GIBBS RESONATOR.JPG
    GIBBS RESONATOR.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 0

TimeFlipper

I AM POSTING THIS ELECTRIC SCHEME OF THE "HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR" ACCORDING TO A SCHEME THAT I FOUND HERE ON THE SITE. DATA IS MISSING, BUT I REALIZED THAT IT IS THE SAME "RESONATOR GIBBS" I HAVE WORKED FOR MANY YEARS. FOR LACK OF CONSTRUCTION DETAILS, I DIDN'T GET SUCCESS WITH THE PROJECT AT THE TIME. MAYBE NOW DO IT!

I noticed on the diagram, your own name with the date June 6 2020...Was that an error, because its only June 4 2020 today..

maptower

HERE IN BRAZIL WE PLACE THE DATE FIRST AND THEN THE MONTH, WHEN I LOOKED AT MY PC, I SEEN THE FOLLOWING DATE: 06/04/2020 ... I AUTOMATICALLY PLACED IT ON THE POST: JUN, 06 2020 ... EXCUSE ME! MY MISTAKE.

TimeFlipper

HERE IN BRAZIL WE PLACE THE DATE FIRST AND THEN THE MONTH, WHEN I LOOKED AT MY PC, I SEEN THE FOLLOWING DATE: 06/04/2020 ... I AUTOMATICALLY PLACED IT ON THE POST: JUN, 06 2020 ... EXCUSE ME! MY MISTAKE.

You obviously have a problem with your PC, if its showing 6/4/2020 :)..