Are Aliens Asking the Same Question About Us?

brmichel

I wouldn't think they wonder. I say they know how we are and that's why they stay away from us. Why would they want to come here to a world that is always at war with itself?
What? You think aliens don't visit this planet at all? :p
No, I'm sure they visit us. They just won't make it known because in all honesty we don't deserve to get to experience their presence.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I wouldn't think they wonder. I say they know how we are and that's why they stay away from us. Why would they want to come here to a world that is always at war with itself?
What? You think aliens don't visit this planet at all? :p
No, I'm sure they visit us. They just won't make it known because in all honesty we don't deserve to get to experience their presence.
Yeah, they won't make it known to the public, just a select group of open-minded people. :rolleyes:

Krish

Work is in process...wait for 300 to 500 years...You will be back, since you belong to Gaia....so, stay on good Karma...and enjoy your life...

Krish

Work is in process...wait for 300 to 500 years...You will be back, since you belong to Gaia....so, stay on good Karma...and enjoy your life...
Krish, do you have any good links to sites where I can read more about this?

I wanted to put them in Our Universe that I started....but since no one went there...it did not work....

brmichel

I wanted to put them in Our Universe that I started....but since no one went there...it did not work....
Universe that you started? Explain please?

Krish

I was told to start my stuff in here...

OUR UNIVERSE

But I really could not get serious readers there...so, what can I do...you can ask stuff there and I can answer it...

The reason it is in that location is, so that I do not bother anyone...After all, most of us will be going no-where even when the world changes unless they set us the Karma knowing what is coming...it is like, if you want to be a Doctor, you go to medical School...kind of thing....

brmichel

OUR UNIVERSE

But I really could not get serious readers there...so, what can I do...you can ask stuff there and I can answer it...

The reason it is in that location is, so that I do not bother anyone...After all, most of us will be going no-where even when the world changes unless they set us the Karma knowing what is coming...it is like, if you want to be a Doctor, you go to medical School...kind of thing....
Thank you so very much, Well you have someone interested now :)

Krish

OUR UNIVERSE

Thank you so very much, Well you have someone interested now :)

So, go to that site so that we do not mess up this OP...and ask away, anything you want...THANK YOU...