Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil?

Gnostic Christian

You are going to regret thinking this way so much when you are judged after this life. It would be much better if you dropped your ridiculous false ignorant pride based on false hopes and satanic lies that only drive you continually so much further from the simple truth about Jesus. You are the most pathetic anti-christ I have ever witnessed, always blaspheming and showing satan inspired contempt for THE ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY LORD OUR GOD, CREATOR OF EARTH AND HEAVEN & HIS ONLY SON, YHVH. seriously man go seek some professional spiritual help and get a real exorcism from Bob Larson. you really need to stop being so wrong and even leading people astray, always with your vile evil thoughts based on satanic lies you have eaten up and swallowed like some disgustingly pathetic curse. God be with you... You need to quit your false pride and realize that Jesus in the New Testament is the only Jesus you are ever going to find because HE IS THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE. HE SHOWED US HOW TO LIVE. If you can't understand that I feel like I have to be the one to say that you have absolutely no right to talk about Jesus or bother people with your nonsense at all anymore. You never ever get to the truth of things because you have built your -ignorance-(not knowledge) on lies. Come on man, do us all a favor and just give up the garbage way you work. Get with the true Jesus that you can find right in the New Testament. You have no idea how childish you are being. and don't expect me to come back and read your pathetic insane ridiculous evil retatlitory comment because I don't plan on it. This is your final warning!!!
with much love,
Nixie.
Supernatural stupidity is for children.

Grow up,, right wing loony, and stop adoring a genocidal satanic piece of garbage.

Regards
DL

MartinTower

trithinium i am not hard on myself, God is hard on me. Why God should feel like he owns souls. Same thing with that guy Leale. Apparently God felt like Leale's soul belonged to him because Leale had a special soul, the soul of an ancient king/knight but Leale was not aware of it. Did not know it and ended up like all fools as a piece of garbage that became antichristian. Apparently without the gnosis these special souls end up as food for a demonic gnostic goddess.

MartinTower

and i cant say there was a real support in my case from the gnostic community, they do not care at all. Maybe the gnostic god should just die in a few years and the atomic bomb should nuke turkey triggering a third WW between the USA and Russia. This world has no compassion, does not care about stupid people like Leale or me, why save it?

Gnostic Christian

trithinium i am not hard on myself, God is hard on me. Why God should feel like he owns souls. Same thing with that guy Leale. Apparently God felt like Leale's soul belonged to him because Leale had a special soul, the soul of an ancient king/knight but Leale was not aware of it. Did not know it and ended up like all fools as a piece of garbage that became antichristian. Apparently without the gnosis these special souls end up as food for a demonic gnostic goddess.
You have some really strange views of what Gnostic Christianity is.

Given that Christianity is a slave wanting theology, it is not surprising that Yahweh would enslave souls.

We can know this as a fact because scriptures show that we have no free will where Yahweh is concerned.

Here is a TLDR should you be interested in seeing the quotes.

-----

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL