Ask a Time Traveler anything

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
My name is Rashi and I am a time traveler. (no really)
So I am going to get the most basic question out of the way.

Rashi - After reading all of the postings it is my opinion that you are a fake. And some your postings are a little bit far out of what I would call human nature of trying traveler.

Good luck, with “your want to be a time traveler fantasy ”. But, I really don't think you'll find it here on this website.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If you’re a real Time Traveler from the future you will know the right answers to my eight simple questions.

Please note: any grade school student in your time will know the answer to all questions listed. I am not a time traveler and I do know the answers to my stated eight questions.

1. Can you tell who is considered the father of Time Travel and who is credited for the first working Time Machine and the year it happened?

2. What are the principles used in the first real Time Machine and from which country did it come from?

3. The 2012 Eternal Time Wall can you tell us about it?

4. How many elements are now on the Periodic Table of Elements?

5. On your Periodic Table of Elements, I would like to know which element is used in space travel to stop deadly gamma rays? (It’s one element from #5 (Boron) to #172 (name @#$%^&*) on the Periodic Table of Elements, which one and it’s early name?)

Bonus Questions:

7. What about the gray’s: There are three distinct gray groups visiting this planet, can you tell me about them, can you also describe their appearance and what their names are in English?

8. What are the principles used in your Time Machine? (Yes, I understand Electronics and Physics)

Thank You
Professor Opmmur

kurisu

If you’re a real Time Traveler from the future you will know the right answers to my eight simple questions.

Please note: any grade school student in your time will know the answer to all questions listed. I am not a time traveler and I do know the answers to my stated eight questions.

1. Can you tell who is considered the father of Time Travel and who is credited for the first working Time Machine and the year it happened?

2. What are the principles used in the first real Time Machine and from which country did it come from?

3. The 2012 Eternal Time Wall can you tell us about it?

4. How many elements are now on the Periodic Table of Elements?

5. On your Periodic Table of Elements, I would like to know which element is used in space travel to stop deadly gamma rays? (It’s one element from #5 (Boron) to #172 (name @#$%^&*) on the Periodic Table of Elements, which one and it’s early name?)

Bonus Questions:

7. What about the gray’s: There are three distinct gray groups visiting this planet, can you tell me about them, can you also describe their appearance and what their names are in English?

8. What are the principles used in your Time Machine? (Yes, I understand Electronics and Physics)

Thank You
Professor Opmmur

No offence but, you can't assume that everyone would come from the same place or have the same history/future if he couldn't answer those questions it can mean more then, one thing. If you understand Physics then, you can understand nothing is black and, white but, at the same time everything is black and, white

Liberty

Time travelers are not all knowing. Have you not heard? The whole reason God made
Parrallel universes is because of timetravelers. They can never really know what
Is happening either ! Lol. I think there is room for time traveling in God's plan.
But I do believe there are forces out there that watch over it.

Excellent point Pam! It's scary how John in the bible wrote revelations. God has given such people insight to
HELL through NDE'S. Why not a real time traveler. If I was Titor, I would feel my duty to warn people of whats to come and he did that to an extent! I know Jesus is warning of the end time but there
will be survivors.(The BEGINING of sorrows) Funny how we just put mass troops in Israel on a moments notice.

This as well as your other posts brings up this point.
All the more reason Time Travel is not and will not be possible. I have given reasons of a physical nature why no one can TT, including this guy, but there are Spiritual reasons also. Now is as good a time as any to get into some of them. Why would God allow TT? He wouldn't simply because if you could TT you would be as all knowing as God. Pamela you asked this TTer when you would die. Unless you are on death row, you don't know the day you will die. Only God does. For this TTer to know and to tell you makes God wrong.
Some believe Titor spoke as if the Rapture had happened in his time. In some people's eyes Titor has been elevated to the stature of Prophet. Again why would God allow anyone to go back in time and tell people when the Rapture will happen. He has withheld that information even from His own Son.
TT would allow the traveler to take the life of someone they know was still alive in the future, thus changing God's plan for that person. The many time line hypothesis ( I use that term for a reason) doesn't account for this. Multiple time lines are themselves an attempt to remove God from the equation. If everything that can happen will happen then what need is there for Salvation. We cannot be held accountable for our actions.
There have been many prophets throughout history. None have claimed to be from another time. They all claim to have had a vision of the future. Not to have been there or be from there.
This guy seems nice enough, Titor seemed nice enough, but neither is/was from the future. Neither is/was a TTer.
There is more to this position on TT but this should suffice for now.

Titor said the world did not end. Civil war in America, war in Israel (build up is right now) The nwo being defeated but America is in distress even in 2036. Living after a nuclear war would be hell on earth! The one thing im wating for to nail the coffin to say john was real would be the actions of seeing Japan,Korea and Taiwan annexed before the supposed N day! Again we are sending troops to Israel as I speak.

God hates a lying tounge and Titor sure used a lot of biblical metophors to be a hoax!

Leslie

I'm curious. Do the time travelers from our future get future time travelers to their timeline in 2036 trying to correct things in their past?

Liberty

Hey I have a question? What would Pam be doing in an alternative time line?
What would I be doing in an alternative time line?
Pam would have a better answer!

PamelaM

I don't have a better answer its just something me and John talked about
When people start timetraveling there is no longer any absolute truth
Because things are always changing especially with timetravelers from the
Future the past the present all going to the future the past and the present.