Ask a Time Traveler anything

PamelaM

Do you not find it morally wrong to force someone out of their God-given body so you can use it for your own selfish purposes?
After all it is not the angels that ever force their way into another body but you do find the demons trying to do it.
Being your religious background do you have doubts about what you are doing to others by force?
do you wonder what God's opinion of it is? Do you think such an activity pleases him?

also...are you able to do it to people in your own time or just other times? for example can a rich guy say "Go into my body for 6
months and make my body lose weight and put me in the best shape you can and I will come back and pay you such and such money."

Liberty

Ask a time traveler ANYTHING ! Ok, here we go again! ;)
1) Did you know Titor
2) Whats was the BIGGEST earth change in 2012
3) Describe the battle for Israel
4) Describe civil war in america

WE WILL BE LISTENING IN!

And your technology sounds satanic!

themanwithn0name

Do you not find it morally wrong to force someone out of their God-given body so you can use it for your own selfish purposes?
After all it is not the angels that ever force their way into another body but you do find the demons trying to do it.
Being your religious background do you have doubts about what you are doing to others by force?
do you wonder what God's opinion of it is? Do you think such an activity pleases him?

also...are you able to do it to people in your own time or just other times? for example can a rich guy say "Go into my body for 6
months and make my body lose weight and put me in the best shape you can and I will come back and pay you such and such money."

Keep in mind I am doing this to study the decline of your civilization (so we can learn from it). Thats hardly selfish at all.

As for doing it to others by force it is a problem.... that said however the building of human understanding is a huge change to improve humanities place.

And yeah.. we are using this to improve the world.

Ask a time traveler ANYTHING ! Ok, here we go again! ;)
1) Did you know Titor
2) Whats was the BIGGEST earth change in 2012
3) Describe the battle for Israel
4) Describe civil war in america

WE WILL BE LISTENING IN!

1) No.... why would I? I am from the 22nd century?
2) The end of the current form of globalization. Its dying as we speak, and that death rattle becomes more obvious in 2012
3) Israel stays a country until countries stop really meaning anything to people. They sort things out with their neighbors around 2075
4) It was in 1865..... I don't go back that far. Its not my particular interest in my scholarship

PamelaM

Keep in mind I am doing this to study the decline of your civilization (so we can learn from it). Thats hardly selfish at all.

As for doing it to others by force it is a problem.... that said however the building of human understanding is a huge change to improve humanities place.

And yeah.. we are using this to improve the world.

you are jewish so I assume you keep with kosher laws but what happens when someone with no particular religion jumps into your
body and starts eating unkosher food for a whole year? sleeps around and gives you a disease all for the sake of making his future
a better place which is two hundred years in your future would you be ok with this? After all he wasnt that attracted to your wife
and a year is a loooong time.
perhaps morals decline in the future and they dont care what they do with the host body as long as THEIR future is good.
You wake up in your bed to find a big plate full of half eaten crab legs and your not going to be pissed? You also find your wife left you
because she found you slept around. But everything is A-ok because two hundred years in the future they will have a better life. You would be forced to committ adultery where God said two people had been joined together and not let no man put asunder. do you not have sex with her?
whether you have sex or not you either ruined the relationship or caused adultery in Gods eyes.

you can claim that oh we dont act like that but how do you know how the people up the line are going to react using your technolgy?
(think of aliens who take people nightly do things to them and put them back only to have their lifes wrecked forever is it all for the aliens good? it is certainly not good for the people. I am talking example because I do not know if aliens are even real.)

if you look at it this way you are sacrificing these peoples life where they are going to miss up to a year of their life.
you have to really ask yourself are you willing that someone do this to you from a future time? would you be ok with it?
would you be willing to sacrifice your life for theirs? I guess this is a hard question. but it gets harder when you think of this other guy
with YOUR wife and YOUR kids.