Ask about the future.

Pegii

This is the future they want for you.
Tbh i think that if they were trying to destroy the population they would have done it long ago
Of course you do you are young and have not seen the last 20 years so no one blames you it's ok.
But over here the British government spends thousands of pounds of fertility treatment through the NHS for infertile couples so they can have children and increase the population. Also healthy eating, especially in schools, with the help of celebrity chefs, is very much encouraged over here. If depopulation was the case then why are they doing that so much to help the population here in the United Kingdom?

Thoth93

Tbh i think that if they were trying to destroy the population they would have done it long ago
Of course you do you are young and have not seen the last 20 years so no one blames you it's ok.
But over here the British government spends thousands of pounds of fertility treatment through the NHS for infertile couples so they can have children and increase the population. Also healthy eating, especially in schools, with the help of celebrity chefs, is very much encouraged over here. If depopulation was the case then why are they doing that so much to help the population here in the United Kingdom?
The very fact that all that money needs to be spent is a clear indication that there is a problem with fertility...Problems have causes and the cause is all the chemicals and toxins in the water air food medicine and everything else designed to give you cancer or some other ailment.
Also population control isn't the issue in Britain because you all are over run my Arab muslem anyhow in 50 years there will be no more British so it's not an issue to them like it is in the USA. There is still a whole lot of American citizens who won't stand for what they are doing and that's why they voted Trump into office.

Pegii

The very fact that all that money needs to be spent is a clear indication that there is a problem with fertility...Problems have causes and the cause is all the chemicals and toxins in the water air food medicine and everything else designed to give you cancer or some other ailment.
Also population control isn't the issue in Britain because you all are over run my Arab muslem anyhow in 50 years there will be no more British so it's not an issue to them like it is in the USA. There is still a whole lot of American citizens who won't stand for what they are doing and that's why they voted Trump into office.
Honestly the amount of muslims joining this country has slowed dramatically.

I swear to god this is my last question if you don't want to answer it's fine.it's about the drama between gabbie and ricegum did rice gum really hit gabbie or she lying to get attention?
this is the last question properly for like 6 months.I only like ricegum not gabbie i don't get her show

Pegii

Also there has always been a problem with fertility. It was only up until the 70s that they first started experimenting with IVF and it wasn't until 1978 the first IVF baby was born.

Thoth93

Also there has always been a problem with fertility. It was only up until the 70s that they first started experimenting with IVF and it wasn't until 1978 the first IVF baby was born.
Like I said you are young, while the grown ups have been fighting the new world order you have been watching cartoons. You know next to nothing of the real world yet, not your fault you just have not lived enough life to have been able to see things for yourself.
In 2002 Britain was having a population drop never before seen. It's only thanks to the programs you mentioned that it has got any better. Meanwhile the population of native Europeans has still been dropping. The good things you enjoy today is the result of many people's hard work who came before you. Population reduction is a very real fact and you can find it blatantly admitted by the United Nation's own documents. It's called Agenda 21 and in it they describe a plan to use food as a weapon. Which they had been doing for some time. By genetically engineering foods to be less nutritional. It's all there in black and white. They don't hide any of it they just don't advertise. They know people like myself will eventually die off and the next generation like you won't even know about it or care or even have enough IQ left to wrap your minds around it.
Birth rate drops to the lowest ever | Daily Mail Online
Large decrease in number of births, ONS figures show - BBC News
And this, it's also not just the fertility problem but also why so many British men are less masculine than their fathers or grandfather's. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090118200636.htm
This is just the tip of the iceberg and it's been going on since I was a child. You probably wouldn't ever have know if I didn't just tell you now.

Thoth93

Honestly the amount of muslims joining this country has slowed dramatically.
I'm going to have to call bullshit on you there because this says otherwise---> Muslims in UK top 3m for first time with over 50% born outside Britain | Daily Mail Online If there has been some mass decline it's because people started to realize that there was too many so they did things like this. Petition: Stop allowing immigrants into the UK.