Ask about the future.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Juno
  1. No, he's doing nothing to try to destroy the environment.
  2. Abortion clinics kill innocent babies. It would be good to have far less abortions.
  3. Sarah Palin and First Lady Melania Trump certainly don't think he's sexist.
Seriously, all of your conceptions of Trump are foolish ones based on fake news.

That's all just my opinion, though.

Notes: I'm sorry I cracked, but I feel this discussion is getting too political. And if we don't get back to asking worthwhile questions about the future, this thread will be locked.

@Juno
  2. Abortion clinics kill innocent babies. It would be good to have far less abortions.
Seriously, all of your conceptions of Trump are foolish ones based on fake news.

Notes: I'm sorry I cracked, but I feel this discussion is getting too political. And if we don't get back to asking worthwhile questions about the future, this thread will be locked.
and that will be sad :{

Thoth93

@Juno

Yes I agree, I would like to limit political discussion to future prediction and related material.

Pegii

@Juno

Just one more thing.
1. He's removing all evidence of climate change off of the EPA website and hiring a climate change denialist as head of the EPA, he's also trying to get out of the Paris agreement
2. Shutting down abortion clinics WON'T get rid of the amount of abortions, women will just get unsafe abortions which will damage them
3. Grabbing women by the pussy anyone?

Thoth93

@Juno

Just one more thing.
1. He's removing all evidence of climate change off of the EPA website and hiring a climate change denialist as head of the EPA, he's also trying to get out of the Paris agreement
2. Shutting down abortion clinics WON'T get rid of the amount of abortions, women will just get unsafe abortions which will damage them
3. Grabbing women by the pussy anyone?
Goodness... Proof by assertion anyone? Or perhaps a bit of "gaslighting" for these dark times, don't get caught in a Kafka trap, with Alinsky tactics towards a brave New world order in a1984 Metropolis shooting for the stars and always hitting the Marx!

Pegii

I think one of the mods should make this a new thread already. It's gone completely off topic.