Ask about the future.

Thoth93

Adam maybe you can say whats up with Trump these days? Attack on Syria is worrying event, why would he do that?
Because they were breaking the law and commiting war crimes by using chemical weapons. He blew up a relatively abandoned facility as a show that he is not messing around and will not tolerate the use of chemical weapons.
I personally think it's refreshing to have an ass kicker in the office instead of the ass kisser we had for the last 8 years!

TimeFlipper

I think most of you might have forgotten that Trump HAD to warn Putin before he attacked the Syrian airforce base because Putin had members of his own forces close by it...Putin obviously didnt try to stop Trump..

What we see at present is "posturing" by Putin when he ordered his naval destroyer to move closer to that Syrian sector, "as if" to defend it from another attack by Trump...He has to show the world that he isnt too happy over the way Trump attacked that airforce base, because he is a supporter of Assad....

Thoth93

I think most of you might have forgotten that Trump HAD to warn Putin before he attacked the Syrian airforce base because Putin had members of his own forces close by it...Putin obviously didnt try to stop Trump..

What we see at present is "posturing" by Putin when he ordered his naval destroyer to move closer to that Syrian sector, "as if" to defend it from another attack by Trump...He has to show the world that he isnt too happy over the way Trump attacked that airforce base, because he is a supporter of Assad....
As the news is coming out that the nerve agent attack was a false flag operation by the CIA and Trump discovers it he will go after the CIA and deep state with a greater number of support. You see in Trump's eyes this was an act of aggression by Syria, on its own people and if it turns out it was a false flag and it caused an air strike there will be hell to pay for the deep state when Trump brings it to the attention of Congress and the supreme Court.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

As the news is coming out that the nerve agent attack was a false flag operation by the CIA and Trump discovers it he will go after the CIA and deep state with a greater number of support. You see in Trump's eyes this was an act of aggression by Syria, on its own people and if it turns out it was a false flag and it caused an air strike there will be hell to pay for the deep state when Trump brings it to the attention of Congress and the supreme Court.

We already know Trump does not trust all 17 spy agencies.

Secretman3811

on the differnet subject i have a question for you Adam i have alien abduction happen to me but my Question is this why did the Grey Alien took my sperm Example from me when i this alien abduction happen alot to me so can you tell me why? write back thank you.