Ask about the future.

Secretman3811

Please stop asking me about Grey aliens and Sperm. If it is actually something happening to you they are most likely using your sperm for genetic research and experimentation.

be nice Adam all i was asking a simple question that all if you don't like it answer people question then quit.
Don't be annoying then he won't be mean and don't tell people to quit cause they don't like to answer you better quit asking and leave the forums if you're going to be like this

it just it sound like it you too were being mean to me supernerdmaster

Thoth93

If depopulation is true how come roughly 365 babies are born every minute?
I gave you enough evidence and facts and actual names of real UN documents to show that the depopulation agenda is well underway. The videos I posted should have more than enough proof that you can verify for yourself. If you choose not to believe it then that is your problem.

Thoth93

Will the American middle class ever get out of the healthcare crisis?
Yes, the healthcare crisis is caused by bad health, there is poison in almost everything we eat and drink, wash ourselves, brush our teeth with, deodorize, shampoo, makeup and cosmetics, and all household products causing cancer etc.
When people are no longer bombarded by health destroying factors there won't be a health crisis but there will be an employment crisis for the medical industry ( I think the fact that we call it an " industry" is an obvious clue to it's true nature hidden in plain sight.) Supply and demand and if you can increase the demand you can increase the amount you supply.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, the healthcare crisis is caused by bad health, there is poison in almost everything we eat and drink, wash ourselves, brush our teeth with, deodorize, shampoo, makeup and cosmetics, and all household products causing cancer etc.
When people are no longer bombarded by health destroying factors there won't be a health crisis but there will be an employment crisis for the medical industry ( I think the fact that we call it an " industry" is an obvious clue to it's true nature hidden in plain sight.) Supply and demand and if you can increase the demand you can increase the amount you supply.

I meant the health insurance crisis.

Thoth93

I think if the liberals let the Pres try out the new plan perhaps, they let Obama make a mess the least they could do is let Trump take a crack at cleaning it up.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I think if the liberals let the Pres try out the new plan perhaps, they let Obama make a mess the least they could do is let Trump take a crack at cleaning it up.

Alrighty, but I thought you were good at predicting the future.