Ask about the future.

Thoth93

on the differnet subject i have a question for you Adam i have alien abduction happen to me but my Question is this why did the Grey Alien took my sperm Example from me when i this alien abduction happen alot to me so can you tell me why? write back thank you.
Please stop asking me about Grey aliens and Sperm. If it is actually something happening to you they are most likely using your sperm for genetic research and experimentation.

Secretman3811

on the differnet subject i have a question for you Adam i have alien abduction happen to me but my Question is this why did the Grey Alien took my sperm Example from me when i this alien abduction happen alot to me so can you tell me why? write back thank you.
Please stop asking me about Grey aliens and Sperm. If it is actually something happening to you they are most likely using your sperm for genetic research and experimentation.

be nice Adam all i was asking a simple question that all if you don't like it answer people question then quit.

be nice Adam all i was asking a simple question that all if you don't like it answer people question then quit.
Don't be annoying then he won't be mean and don't tell people to quit cause they don't like to answer you better quit asking and leave the forums if you're going to be like this

Last edited:

Thoth93

I think I was being nice I said please....

If I wanted to be mean I would have said something mean. I would have said something like "Bugger off you bloody git!" Lol just kidding ;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Come on, let's stay cool here.

My question: Are we going to set foot on Mars before 2030?

I think I was being nice I said please....

If I wanted to be mean I would have said something mean. I would have said something like "Bugger off you bloody git!" Lol just kidding ;)
ROASTED MUM GET THE CAMERAR

Thoth93

Come on, let's stay cool here.

My question: Are we going to set foot on Mars before 2030?
No, unfortunately, there is too much going on in the political realm for that at this point I believe it will be postponed due to the current global crisis and the civil war in America happening right now. Much of NASA funding is going to be diverted to weapons development.