Ask about the future.

Harte

When it comes to spirits, I follow the Scroogian School of Philosophy:
You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!

Harte

TimeFlipper

I stick with either brandy or single malt scotch anymore, and both rarely.

Harte

I must confess that i do have a penchant for a good Single Malt Whisky, of at least 15 year old vintage (y):love:..
A very good friend of mine treated me to a very quaffable Remy Martin Brandy 1738 variety, an absence of 20 years since tasting the previous one...My friend also stressed that the grapes for the Remy Martin Brandy were pressed by the feet of an 18 year old French virgin girl ;)..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok so there are no mediums. But how do we contact some good spirits?

In my experience, I've found just treating them like humans works best. Just speak. If they are around, they'll answer. If not, oh well.
There are a lot of gimmicks and gadgets that people are trying to sell to make money, but honestly, the best piece of a equipment I've used was a laptop hooked up to a pre-amp and a compressor mic. Picked up some great EVP. But as far as contact, if they are there, they are there. Nothing special needed to "attract" a spirit.