Ask about the future.

AKASHIC RECORDS

And am a researcher into UFOs and the Paranormal my fav is Nostradamus and EDGAR CAYCE,S Stuff..............I seen the future in 1981 WW3 was to have started in 1999/2001 911 was to have started this war by 2012 no life would have been left on Earth!.

Mayhem

Zenith
I love both of those you have commented on (Nostradamus and EDGAR CAYCE,S ) , though what about the mayan calendar at 2012?

AKASHIC RECORDS

Yes 100% I was an Atheist untiI had two N.D.Es in 1980s am now 56 since then I have been having Paranormal things happen to me and I see UFOs and Ghosts all the time and see the future in my Dreams and can tell when someone is going to die by looking at them. That`s why am on this web site and been doing UFO and Paranormal research since the late 70s. After my N.D.Es I read books on EDGAR CAYCE and could,nt put them down. These days am into EDGAR CAYCE,AKASHIC RECORDS,DOUGLAS JAMES COTTRELL, ALBA WIENMAN,NOSTRODAMUS,KRYON,CHANNELING,UFOs,ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS,Ra THE LAW OF ONE. and many other topics. I was only dead for about 3 to 4 min and was heading into the Astral Realm and seeing the light and part of the spirit world. There are many things I did,NT know back then that I know now!!!.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

I have many questions for you about the future:

1. How will the climate be in 20 years?
  2. Will aliens ever visit the Earth?
  3. Will there be a second coming of Jesus?
  4. Will time travel be commonplace in 50 years?
aliens have already been visiting the earth for thousands of years its common and time travel already exists they just aint revealing it all only in soft disclosures and witness testimonials all speak for that and its true there is no second coming of christ as when your long dead you dont come back unless its another you from an alternate reality coming into our reality

snowfalls4ever

1: VR brings in a whole new medium of 'gaming', also games as we know them today are no longer called games but instead known as experiences.

2: Yes, this is actually already here (look up Gear VR, Oculus Rift, PSVR, HTC Vive), to answer your question about the future then yes it will become mainstream and eventually merge with what we currently know as AR (Augmented Reality).

3: No we won't get 'stuck' in VR, it doesn't work this way and a VR machine in the way you are describing it never comes to exist, instead VR headsets become standalone and will begin to look like those old style steampunk goggles, shortly after this AR goggles are merged with VR ones. They are made to be worn in public and can be easily worn and taken off at any point in the experience.

4: We don't get quantum computers for a very long time however computers change when stand-alone VR headsets and 5G becomes standard, at this point the internet is now accessible almost the entire globe over at speeds that'd make any geek drool over today, fixed line services die out surprisingly quickly as 5G is both cheaper and far more reliable. Computers themselves shrink and become more portable however the fabled desktop doesn't die, screens are large and look similar to todays without bezels and are fully 3D without glasses. We're in for a great time if you're a geek.

5: Not possible and won't be possible for a long time, the worst you could do is make someone really dizzy as some of the more advanced headsets affect your inner ear to alieviate simulation sickness so you could make someone feel like they are upside down but only until the headset is removed.
THIS…is spot on so far

jiangnanah

The king of soccer called Edson Arantes do ascimento died in São Paulo, Brazil, at the age of 82 due to multiple organ failure caused by the deterioration of colon cancer. He had the same type of cancer as my father.