Ask away

Pablo Esquandolis

Ask away

Greetings and Welcome Michael!

You are a breath of fresh air compared to the usual TTer's posting in the forum, and for that I thank you.

You indicated that the future is not as bleak as you perceive we perceive.

My question is two fold:

-Are there any specifics that you can relate to us regarding the near future? Info that, if accurate, could be turned into your personal "time traveler capital" for you to use on this board?

-What brought you to the assumption that those of this time period expect the future to unfold in horror? Have you been reading JT or other timetravel tales?

Again, Welcome and Peace!

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Ask away

Originally posted by Trinux+Jan 7 2005, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sosuemetoo@Jan 7 2005, 08:20 AM

If you claim to a time traveller , you should first complete a time traveller roster, located here :
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...w=findpost&p=20

Thank You, and welcome to our forum!

Below, you'll find my answers to the ?time traveler roster?.

3) When I entered this worldline, I immediately fell in love--believe it or not, I'm not immune to human emotion. When our eyes touched and our words ?spratered?--danced freely with one another--we knew that we were in love. I told her as much of the truth as I could, and she immediately allowed me to move in with here.
4) I am ?self employed?, and frequent the universities quite a bit. Teachers love for people to drop-in on their courses, and I've always loved learning. It's a good match: free knowledge.
5) I have a lot of devices available to me. My ?connect?--girlfriend-- works in the tech industry, so all is well on that front

I hope this information helps. Please ask any questions that you may be wondering. I assure you that this is equally beneficial for me, so please do not hold back.

With whatever free time I may have, I will try to contribute part of it to answer your questions.

Yours truly,

Michael
[snapback]19806[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Sorry for appearing dense, but in 3 above you use the word SPRATERED? What does that word mean and what is its origin?

Trinux

Ask away

Originally posted by August@Jan 7 2005, 12:29 PM
Trinux,

Welcome to the forum. You are the first TT to actually beat me to the topic: motivation. You have clearly told us why you are here.

So I have just one question for you at this time. I hope you respond directly to me and I hope your answer is thoughtful and specific:

How do you propose to ease my mind about the future?

Hello, August.

I apologize for the delay. I have been collecting as much information as possible. I have been studying the current social lives of people and any other time-relevant topics that interest me.

I have seen the future and I can guarantee everyone that it is not the "end of the world". In the future, people do suffer, but so do many millions of people today. For instance, a stoke broker who did not meet his monthly quotas or a mother who did not find the correct type of coffee for her husband. So yes, in the future people are suffering, just as they are suffering now.

Now, back to your question: it is my desire to try and ease people's minds about the future. I plan on accomplishing this by answering anyone's questions or concerns about the future. In doing so, I hope to "put to rest" any concerns that anybody may have about their future.

I hope this answers your question, August.

Yours truly,

Michael

Tw0mey

Ask away

When and where are you from?

Any world wars in the future, if so, when?

Any inventions that change the world as we know it? Tell us about them.

When do we meet an alien race?

More to come.

Trinux

Ask away

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 7 2005, 01:50 PM
By what means did you travel here & why to this time?

Hello.

As an American citizen, I have always had an interest in the history of America. With the brewing conflicts that are constantly happening and beginning to happen, this time period is a marker for much discussion in the future--just as the 1960's are constantly under discussion about civil rights in your time. I came to this time period to learn as much relevant information as possible that would aid me in understanding my own time.

History is written by someone through a particular vantage point. As a time traveler, it is assumed that, because history is written through someone's ?prejudice?, it must be slanted--even minutely so. The only ?true? way to study history is to experience it. That, my friends, is one of the reasons for time travel in the future.

I came to your time through a complex system: a mental state, which is aided by mechanical and electronic devices.

Time travel requires a tremendous amount of mental preparation. It is a skill that requires one to be able to prepare themselves for whatever the outcome may be. When someone makes their first jump into another time, they usually describe the feeling as having the flu. Over time, the feeling does pass, but the initial shock is enough to ward off some time travelers.

I sincerely enjoy this exchange.

I am learning a tremendous amount of information about the people of your time through these discussions.

Yours truly,

Michael

Trinux

Ask away

Originally posted by Pablo Esquandolis@Jan 7 2005, 03:12 PM
Greetings and Welcome Michael!

You are a breath of fresh air compared to the usual TTer's posting in the forum, and for that I thank you.

You indicated that the future is not as bleak as you perceive we perceive.

My question is two fold:

-Are there any specifics that you can relate to us regarding the near future? Info that, if accurate, could be turned into your personal \"time traveler capital\" for you to use on this board?

-What brought you to the assumption that those of this time period expect the future to unfold in horror? Have you been reading JT or other timetravel tales?

Again, Welcome and Peace!

I appreciate the kind words.

I hope that my words will bring some comfort, because life does and will prevail. You will directly see a change in your worldline that will seem much different than the way you are living now, but it does not bring the end of the world. The best peace of advice I can offer anyone would be to cherish every moment of life, regardless of how good or bad it may seem. I would also recommend that if you have lost love in your lives that you should try and reclaim that love. When times get worse, you will definitely wish that you had reclaimed that love.

I do not want to get into exact specifics about times, dates, and places, because I do not have the exact times and dates of which major events occurred. Meaning, if I were to tell you for how long a certain member of the white house will overstay his presidency or about the soon to be earthquake that will hit America, and because of the differences between your worldline and my homeline, my "truths" were off by a few hours or days, you would probably conclude that I was lying. Likewise, if someone were to interfere with the events and cause them not to happen, one could easily say that I was lying.

I do not feel ethical in telling people about their inevitable future, because it would be as though I were playing God, which does indeed go against my ethics as an individual. I will not go against the nature of the superverse and directly interfere with the lives of individuals.

I will, however, say that America does get hit by an earthquake soon. That should come as no surprise, since anyone with the proper tools could be able to tell that something is brewing, particularly if they lived on the east coast. I will also say that the War Against Terror does not have the two ?chieftains? under as much control as they lead you to believe. Again, that should come as no surprise, since the conflict has not been as easily controlled as it was suppose to be.

I have heard of the ?time traveler?, John Titor, but I have not spent time reading his story. I assume that it correlates with what I am seeing on television and hearing on the radio: pain and suffering that is just shy of the apocalypse.

I concluded that your time seems to be fixated on the end of the world, because I have watched a bit of television--particularly the news--and saw that it was fixated on only the bad parts of human nature. I also listened to the radio, which was filled with religious doomsdayers who believe the end of the world is near. Not before long, it was easy to see how the American environment is shaping the lives of many people for the worse.

Our televisions are not filled to the brim with as much pain and suffering as yours is. If something terrible does happen, it is not ?shoved down our throats?. We do have networks that actually do not show the ?varn? that your networks show. Instead, they show a lot more positively-geared reality shows that are not filled with as much sex and eating as yours are. Our network television shows resemble something more like your 1970's game shows. Believe it or not, it is one of the many things that I have missed for sometime now.

Yours truly,

Michael