Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

Pix3l_P0w3r

@TimeFlipper or he could be a news reporter, lookin' to cook up some stories. I am more inclined to believe however, he's bored and looking for some entertainment, or for an ego boost by seeming important to a select few. Regardless, must give him props for stirring up a little controversy on a decent subject. It beats begging for likes on your YouTube channel.

9th Wave

The paradox of this matrix & whether or not time-traveling would in fact change any number of sequenced events, is problematic but possible.
There's three forms of travel, the one I believe trying to be explained in this post, is the physical warp.

It's keen to believe that if such technology could create entire planets or universe's, then it is also keen to believe that those multiple matrix grids also have alternate paradox's.

I believe within the boundres of traveling our future events & ancestors themselves could be alternate timelines within our own.
Possibly even our former selves, which would also indicate reincarnation.
D.n.a & genetic make up, tap into our ancient past's & I believe very humans can access that alternate matrix grid.
Therefor, the only humans who posses the necessary requirements for time-travel would ultimately have to be humans with like minds willing to except what has inevitability already happened in this timeline, which means, those few select already know that the chance of them changing their timeline is problematic & face the probability of never actually fixing any similar occurrences...

9th Wave

@TimeFlipper or he could be a news reporter, lookin' to cook up some stories. I am more inclined to believe however, he's bored and looking for some entertainment, or for an ego boost by seeming important to a select few. Regardless, must give him props for stirring up a little controversy on a decent subject. It beats begging for likes on your YouTube channel.
I believe there are multiple government agencies monitoring this site, for the possibility of one or more humans who posses such capabilities or even the mental capacity for such knowledge.

TimeFlipper

@9th Wave I must confess that i believe iam one of those humans who possess the necessary requirements for Time-Travel, and i agree with you regarding the problems of changing my time-line for example, and also other time-lines that i might visit...Of course i have ideas that i hope would be useful in negating "some" of those problems..(y) :D..

By the way, you produced an interesting posting..

9th Wave

@9th Wave I must confess that i believe iam one of those humans who possess the necessary requirements for Time-Travel, and i agree with you regarding the problems of changing my time-line for example, and also other time-lines that i might visit...Of course i have ideas that i hope would be useful in negating "some" of those problems..(y) :D..

Thank you.

I also think that, within the boundaries of what we believe to be time, in which doesn't technically exist.
There is what they call the "mirror-effect", the alternate matrix-grid for multiple universal timelines in the void.

The void itself bends gravity, so is the will of planetary revolve.
An orbit is only as powerful as the matter it sustains around it's momentum, therefor so would be the alteration of mass & matter in the will to bend gravity.

It's possibly the reason why einstein was only partially correct within his theories.
Therefor, gravity itself is only a figment of the void momentum, rather than light speed itself.

TimeFlipper

Thank you.

I also think that, within the boundaries of what we believe to be time, in which doesn't technically exist.
There is what they call the "mirror-effect", the alternate matrix-grid for multiple universal timelines in the void.

An orbit is only as powerful as the matter it sustains around it's momentum, therefor so would be the alteration of mass & matter in the will to bend gravity.

It's possibly the reason why einstein was only partially correct within his theories.
Therefor, gravity itself is only a figment of the void momentum, rather than light speed itself.

Iam trying to fully understand the meaning of some of your terms, for example, the alternate matrix-grid and multiple universal timelines..
This is as far as i can go with those those two terms of yours....

The Alternate Matrix Grid forms the Mirror Effect, where an EXISTING Universal Time-Line will produce multiple Universal Time-Lines, analogous to how a Mirror can reflect light of different frequencies from a single light source, and each of the different light frequencies now represents the multiple Universal Time-lines...

It is my own belief that each Time-Line will possess a different fundamental frequency to other Time-Lines (Acoustic and Electromagnetic Frequencies)...Personally i see Time as a "sequencer" which prevents all actions and reactions from happening at the same moment...

9th Wave

Thank you.

Iam trying to fully understand the meaning of some of your terms, for example, the alternate matrix-grid and multiple universal timelines..
This is as far as i can go with those those two terms of yours....

The Alternate Matrix Grid forms the Mirror Effect, where an EXISTING Universal Time-Line will produce multiple Universal Time-Lines, analogous to how a Mirror can reflect light of different frequencies from a single light source, and each of the different light frequencies now represents the multiple Universal Time-lines...

It is my own belief that each Time-Line will possess a different fundamental frequency to other Time-Lines (Acoustic and Electromagnetic Frequencies)...Personally i see Time as a "sequencer" which prevents all actions and reactions from happening at the same moment...
The two are one in the same, as such are the frequencies & waves presented from the void.
The significance of the two are indefinitely subjective but also similar in aspects, so to speak.

For instance;
The atomic particle broken into formulas in a 90 degree cycle against itself, sustains & creates a paradox of infinite momentum.
Such would be the same effective process in which frequencies of those particles are negated & attracted.

Gravity itself bends, thus mass & matter are effects that occur after such sustainability.
The mirror effect is what happens as a negation within mass's particles.
The void itself is a sequence of this process multiplied against itself, thus would be the waves & frequencies of those particles using a reflection of itself & creating it's own gravitational pull.

Leanne Vigil

im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!
Hi i was wondering if the gravity of your original location is the same gravity as it is here in the year 2018?

JimmyD

im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!
Hi i was wondering if the gravity of your original location is the same gravity as it is here in the year 2018?

He's a liar. Any answer you get is probably BS.