Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

Joseph123

Is it really time travel. Im starting to think its some kind of device that sends you to higher dimention. A lot of time travelers experince some kind of loving and peaceful experince. Feeling a positive heavenly state. It kinda sounds to me a higher dimension.

TimeFlipper

Is it really time travel. Im starting to think its some kind of device that sends you to higher dimention. A lot of time travelers experince some kind of loving and peaceful experince. Feeling a positive heavenly state. It kinda sounds to me a higher dimension.

Welcome to Paranormalis, and i hope your theory of the higher dimension turns out to be right..(y) :)

TnWatchdog

Nobody ever has an answer! :)
Google says...
A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Google says...
A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.

Is it just me, or is someone else thinking of a totally different use for this machine? :oops: