Astral plane experience

EachPeachPearPlum

Astral plane experience

What is the general consensus amongst everyone about Astral Projection? Has anyone; besides myself, attempted and suceeded?-Or at least, been on the verge of suceeding?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Astral Plane Experience

I think it exists, and that some people here probably acheived it.
I would be interested to ear some experiences here also :)
Please, don't tell us you're going to buy an HDR ok ?

I never seriously attempted AP, so, never succeded.

Cheers, and by the way, welcome EachPeachPearPlum, glad to see you start some new threads !

Num7

EachPeachPearPlum

Well, I think this place is in need of certain threads that it currently lacks.

Oh, thank you very much for the welcome. Everyone has been so kind.

Have you tried to AP Num7?

Rare, though it may be, I suceeded on my first atempt, and if I recall it only took 20 minutes or so to induce. It was extremely frightening for me. All of the "guidebooks" I read before hand told me to expect to not sucessfully get anywhere near the experience of Projection, yet, there I was perceiving my "astral body" and going through all the sensations. But, as I got deeper into the experience I became uncomposed. Noises began to sound and inundated me. My sense of location was completely disoriented, and all the sounds merged together and had no depth or distance-only immediate "nows" which just continued to barrage me. I then could distinguish certain voices, and figures in my room as I continued to fall deeper, and I found that I was too unprepared to want to go further. So, I frantically tried to exit this deep place of thought in my mind, and come back to my physical body.
Naturally, I ran out of my room.

In the days following I had moments of hallucination where everything was spinning and bursts of multi-colored light would just serge in my room. I'm not sure if they were connected but it was troubling.

I have not tried to Astral Project since because I have not been ready, but I plan on attempting within the next week or so, whenever I have had enough rest and have enough time to do so.

PS: What's a HDR? :)

Alexandra

kcwildman

Beastmaster

have heard bout it for some time now, but never tried to do it. is this what that guy Edd Dames do on the radio with coast-tocoast????
what makes this diffrent from a prophet of GOD seeing a vision????
or a luessid dream state???
guess I need to read some on it

EachPeachPearPlum

kc wildman said:
have heard bout it for some time now, but never tried to do it. is this what that guy Edd Dames do on the radio with coast-tocoast????
what makes this diffrent from a prophet of GOD seeing a vision????
or a luessid dream state???
guess I need to read some on it

LOL, it's funny that you should mention Coast-to-Coast, I thought only weirdos like my brother knew about that...Not that I'm saying you're weird, I just mean that I didn't think anyone besides my brother listened to that thing :).

Lucid dreaming is when you are in the dream-like state but are aware that you are in a realm of subconscious control, and act accordingly to your thoughts regarding actions and what happens in the dream.
For instance, say that last night I fell asleep and dreamt a wonderful dream...it involved a rainbow, snow, and lint rollers. Suddenly, I then became aware that this was a dream, that this is my dream, and I then decided I would take control of the dream, so for the heck of it I grabbed a lint roller and pressed it against the snow so that the snow would then be made into balls of rolled snow on a wooden floor. I know it wasn't a great example, but it's all I could think of. So in short, a lucid dream is a dream where we consciously take control. I'm sure you've experienced it before; I think everyone has.

Having that said, I don't think that what you are trying to describe is lucid dreaming. Thats actually called "Remote Viewing" and it involves being able to concentrate on a specific detail and a reciprocation of perceiving it occur in real-time, and to have it happen sometime in the future. I don't doubt that some people can do this, but I do think it is uncommon and it takes a certain type of character to be able to do it.
Being a "Prophet of God" is a label and depends on the declaration that the person through which these things are communicated gives to themself. Self-importance and arrogance really comes into play there.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, if lucid dream is the way you just explained it, yeah, it happens to me sometimes. As you might guess, I only "take control" of these stupid dreams that have no sense at all, like the rainbow and snow exemple you gave us. In fact, I can't decide to take control, it just happens randomly you know. Taking control is pretty entertaining. In a certain way, it's almost like a movie, you have no limits.

It's interesting, it'll sound stupid, but I didn't know that lucid dream was actually that. I was thinking that it was more like meditation, relaxing, then getting visions, and controling them. Yeah, that's it, I was thinking that lucid dreams was the same thing as astral projections.

HDR is made by steven gibbs, is a device to make astral time travel.
It's not serious, it tends to be a fraud. They have a pretty big fan club.
www.fluxcap.com
www.hdrkid.com

Cheers ! :)

Num7

EachPeachPearPlum

Chip said:
Coast to Coast has on average 4 to 7 million listeners. FYI

Thats extremely interesting....who would have guessed.
I like paranormal topics but that radio show is completely unrealistic and only entertaining for humourous purposes, however, that is only my opinion and I'm sure it has many avid fans :).

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ok so if I understand you all, this is just a new name for transindental medtitation, go anywhere, do anything, and never leave the couch.????
do you have a spirit guide to help you find your way???
the guru's use to say, back in the day, if you didn't have a good guide you could have a real bad trip,maybe even be damaged somehow.
I thought it to be hogwash and bolderdash back then. the sponsers could never prove any of there clames of what they had seen, or what was to come. :confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Spirit guide ? Nope, I'm going solo !

I maybe heard of that spirit guide before, not sure.
Some say they become in contact with dead people when doing astral travel.

Num7