Astral Time Travelling.....

erikstalhammar

Originally posted by StarLord@Jun 30 2004, 04:48 PM
Yes. Someone that can teach both on the outer AND the inner. Beware astral entities posing as \"guides\" or Masters. They just love stunts like that.

quick quiz :) Are you thelper ?

anyways person spiritual guide?

StarLord

No, I am not a Master. I, like you, am on the path of enlightenment. We are seekers. Someday, you and I will be Masters. Just keep on the path and follow the light and sound.

PyRo99

TheHelper is going too IM me sometime, too let me know how real energy feels like i guess.

StarLord

Well it certainly is not made up that is for sure. And of course we all hope that the light is not a train at the end of the tunnel. :lol:

Cyberbomb

Seeing the future through astral can be fustrating, because of the fact that what you think = what is, makes seeing the future tricky as you have to be careful about not letting your imagination affect what you see.

One of the most common ways I have heard of to look into the future is to imagine a theatre, its shape, its size, its smells, how it feels to walk through it and what its like to be there, maybe even where it is in the astral world. Then imagine being in one of the movie projection rooms, look and observe all the features, the chairs, the screen, and anything else you can about the room. Then think about the time, the place that you want to see in the future, and then imagine the projector starting and showing the movie of the future on the screen.

Its very important to keep your mind clear and stay relaxed, if you allow yourself to become excited about what you are about to see or what your already watching, or if you let your thoughts wander... it usually ends up in being sent right back to your physical body or getting a distorted, inaccurate version of the future.

Once you are finished watching the future, think about the projector stopping and then leave the theatre, trying to remember every detail you can. The next time you want to see the future just think about going to the theatre again and repeat what you did previously.

I wouldn't suggest attempting to go into the future your watching yourself, as you can sometimes unwillingly try to effect what is happening and distort what the future truly is.

StarLord

We always have one of Spirit's greatest gift to us, Free Choice. The freedom to choose as we will, at this moment of NOW, defines what we may experience next month or next year.

Unless you have a living spiritual guide or had one point you in the direction of an inner guide, using caution at all times would be the by line in this instance IMHO.

erikstalhammar

Originally posted by StarLord@Jul 6 2004, 02:06 PM
Well it certainly is not made up that is for sure. And of course we all hope that the light is not a train at the end of the tunnel. :lol:

Sometimes yes :)