Bajak Flux Capacitor

Frog186

Hi All I just wanted to tell you everytime I talk with the ghosts or spirits they are all talking together in the afterlife, heaven, or in hell sometimes I can hear them and sometimes I have a hard time it is said they are in a higher vibration then we are so that might be the problem who knows for sure when in the past I thought I was a skeptic about the dead and other places as well but now I believe as a believer and it isn't fake most people will agree and most will disagree of what I am saying everyone believes in ufos and aliens and other paranormal places and things but most of this stuff is true the world will come to terms that life is precious and shouldn't be wasted also in the future life will be better than what is happening as of now the government will be no more and people will understand that of freedom and laws or rules will be gone for good what we do will become free and the future is what we make of it not what we perceive of it as time will come as an illusion but life is something you should hold on to when in doubt nothing is what it seems to be your heart is what you can trust in honor your brain is something that can be good and evil you must trust everything that happens to you and the others friendship is the best thing you can help greed and power is the ultimate evil what you do in this life can either be appreciated or discouraged through anyone and anything! sorry guys I sound like a preacher but I am not that kind of person the future is what you make of it trust your heart or brain but I trust more of my heart then brain or mind!

Frog186

Hi Aryeandris and Cosmo thanks for your compliments :) I appreciate those you who like me in general and in private one last thing those that like others are ones that shall appreciation those that argue are ones that are bitter!

Frog186

Hi Num7 it's me I just wanted to tell you I haven't heard and seen from the person that was going build it for me in the forum just yet he told me it would be one or two months so I am hoping he didn't ditch me in general he told me after college stuff he would help me out if not then I can't buy it!

Orpheus Rex

Right here, Frog, sorry. I've been busy. During my exams for last semester, I was recruited by an old friend of mine for a project that will interest a lot of people here on this forum... (I'll discuss our project on another thread...) I am going to be gone for another week on a family vacation. Once I'm back I'll commence building the Bajak Flux Capacitor.

Frog186

Hi Orpheus Rex it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you I am still far away in paypal money but I promise to buy it from you once I have the money and I will have to use paypal! you said you would modify it for me can you still do that for me for free if you can that would be great if not then I understand completely by the way I hope you have a great vacation and thanks for not dissing me and so much more I appreciate your time and patience for building it for me! I have one question was bajak crazy when he used this device or did he have a lot of problems that no one could explain when using this device? I ask this question because I read his experience online but it was cool but also freaky as well! well I will talk with you later on see ya later and sorry I have been busy too!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Orpheus Rex it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you I am still far away in paypal money but I promise to buy it from you once I have the money and I will have to use paypal! you said you would modify it for me can you still do that for me for free if you can that would be great if not then I understand completely by the way I hope you have a great vacation and thanks for not dissing me and so much more I appreciate your time and patience for building it for me! I have one question was bajak crazy when he used this device or did he have a lot of problems that no one could explain when using this device? I ask this question because I read his experience online but it was cool but also freaky as well! well I will talk with you later on see ya later and sorry I have been busy too!
Frog, what's up? Did you buy a flux cap yet?

Orpheus Rex

Nope, I've been running in and out of town too much to build it (and therefore also finding it difficult to front the cost so I can buy the remaining pieces, but that's been resolved.)
Once I return from this last trip I'm on, I'll begin work.

Frog also is trying to get a hold of extra money for it.