Be Free: Say No To Negative Predictions

Max X

My point is that we must think for ourselves, investigate, read, research before accepting or rejecting an idea in a book or part of it or blindly accepting the existence of a supposed man they call Jesus.

I believe we are God and that God is Love and that time and space are illusions, so we are the creator and the creation here and now.

Regarding Bible, or bibles, because there are several versions, there are some passages in them that are uplifting, like when in the NT John says God is Love and in the Psalms there are a lot of passages that comfort and assure those who are down, sad or sick like Psalm 91 and 23 and others.

Yet I am in a perpetual quest for the truth behind appearances and my point is that those books in both the new and old testament were altered, manipulated, re written, edited, abused by those who are and were selfish, greedy and aggressive parasites: namely the invaders annunakys, their puppets in Rome and in the Vatican.

Similarly Jesus was an invention, a myth created by those same powers and that most of the writings of the NT were taken from Apollonius of Tyana teachings then attributed to a mythical figure they named Jesus Christ.

The same goes for the so-called disciples or apostles all representing the twelve signs of the zodiac not twelve fishermen, not to mention Moses and the rest of the OT gang.

I also believe in freedom, democracy and justice.

NOTE: This is the last time I reply to a post for this thread.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I guess the point is.. that if people want to, they can find any number of things to draw them away from the one GOD and creator of all things. while I don't think the BIBLE as we know it, is a complete word of GOD.. there are other works that will shed a lot of light on the way things went down, and where all the ledgends of old came from.they left hints scattered all through the text as to where to look . CHRIST reffered to the books of the prophets and Jasher he called by name. also Enoch is one of only two men who ever lived and did not die.. he was taken up alive.. the passage goes like this........Enoch walked with GOD and he was not, for GOD took him....all the days of Enoch were 365 years... in other text found on this list
http://www.thelostbooks.com/list.htm

you can find answers to the questions of time gaps and unknown things in the BIBLE as well as the ledgends from the days of old commonly refferred to as myths..like the half lion half eagle, giants, and e.t. among others.. its like I have always said the truth is out there you just have to realy want to find it..........
heres a little food for thought I have never heard of anyone who has had a near death experance then wakeing up and saying they saw budda or apophus or any other ascended master.. they do however say they have met JESUS or satan but thats about it how come that is??? some have gone to heaven and others to hell,,,but not to alpha centauri..nibiru or any other place.... to meet any other deities... as it is stated in the book of Enoch and others the LORD has restricted the fallen ones(ascended ones/demons/watchers/aliens/ E.T.'s) or what ever you wish to call them to the spirit world untill the time of the end. which you have wrightly noticed is at hand and the day of judgement is fast approaching... CHRIST is comeing back and this time HE's pissed no more MR. nice meek humbal carpenter they killed that guy.. and its time to settle up for murder...HE told us whats comeing in the story of the husbandman who built a vineard and lent it out. many believe there's a change comeing an ascention of the inlightened ones on this mudball.. could be but not likely not in my way of thinking but thats just me and my humble opion..

Max X

His point is you have an agenda...and it reeks of new age retard lingo.

My point is that we must think for ourselves, investigate, read, research before accepting or rejecting an idea in a book or part of it or blindly accepting the existence of a supposed man they call Jesus.
I believe we are God and that God is Love and that time and space are illusions, so we are the creator and the creation here and now.
Regarding Bible, or bibles, because there are several versions, there are some passages in them that are uplifting, like when in the NT John says God is Love and in the Psalms there are a lot of passages that comfort and assure those who are down, sad or sick like Psalm 91 and 23 and others.
Yet I am in a perpetual quest for the truth behind appearances and my point is that those books in both the new and old testament were altered, manipulated, re written, edited, abused by those who are and were selfish, greedy and aggressive parasites: namely the invaders annunakys, their puppets in Rome and in the Vatican.
Similarly Jesus was an invention, a myth created by those same powers and that most of the writings of the NT were taken from Apollonius of Tyana teachings then attributed to a mythical figure they named Jesus Christ.
The same goes for the so-called disciples or apostles all representing the twelve signs of the zodiac not twelve fishermen, not to mention Moses and the rest of the OT gang.
I also believe in freedom, democracy and justice.
NOTE: This is the last time I reply to a post for this thread.