Be Free: Say No To Negative Predictions

Chip Lewis

I think what we are talking about here comes down to the only comandments that our LORD JESUS gave us
1=love the LORD with all that you are
2=love your brother as you love your self
on these two rest all of the comandments,, and if you can do these you will fulfil all the others,, thus life will be good ....however the church has dismessed these almost completely... by the actions of its recorded history.. sadly the most inportant is kicked to the curb in favor of trying to stomp out the beliefs of others.....we were told to overcome evil with good,,not to chop of the heads of those who don't believe as we do...

My post was to enforce the evidence that those who authored the old testament and new testament were enlightened. More so than your average meathead of our modern age.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
My post was to enforce the evidence that those who authored the old testament and new testament were enlightened. More so than your average meathead of our modern age

I must agree with this as it is totaly true, and as you stated the many times a word of prophecy has come to pass can't be ignored or dismissed. history has shown in written records from many diffrent nations and tounges that it is true..

however I also believe that good old king james priest's assembled the book we call the BIBLE in such a maner so as to not allow the comon man to be totaly restored to there pre-fall condition. of total union in body and spirit with the FATHER.. lest both he,(king james) and the priest he comissioned to translate the original text, should lose there power over the people. I.E. when anyone is restored to there pre-fall condition. they are free from the worries and confines of this world and its system of slavery.. hence the frase (the trueth will make you free indeed)
I am truely sorry if I seemed to be in any way confronting your point of view, or belief in the holy scriptures..

Max X

I mentioned Ascharya S also know as D.M. Murdock; who has a doctorate in ancient languages and cultures and who is able to read in five different ancient languages including Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic;, as one of my sources so here is the link to one of her five websites.

WARNING: It is advisable to be open minded with the information, videos, and books offered by this unique woman, if not then don't even open this website.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/

Harte

agreed the manuscripts are true,,, the people are wrong to use them for there own perpose,, to control others,, and gain power.. the truth is there for all not just a few...
There is no reason to believe this, or to agree to believe this.

Harte

twilightsky

whoa,,,,this is a really deep subject,
i usually dont "talk"religion or politics,
i tend to stick my foot in my mouth,(yummy)
i wont pretend to know what religion is,or means,
its a feeling of faith and hope,
mabey only words, mabey alot more.
:confused:
this is the way it is, for me,
its like the universe,think about it to long and your brain will explode,"KABOOM"
i say as long as you beleave in something,,,,,your doin good
i pray to the 4 winds, to the "white", to the balance,
i have hope, without hope, what is there?
i have faith that i understand enough to know
that without a change,
were all just spiriling down a deep , dark, rabbit hole.
but there is something "here "with us, i can feel it,
i,m just gonna ashut up now, and i know you people are glad for
that,:)on guard,,touche

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I find the information contained in these articals to be most astounding and very interesting to put it mildly... thanks very much Max for bringing this to the lite of day... the similarities of the storys is almost to much to believe.. and the many cultures with the same form of the son of GOD sent to save all men is to much of a coincedence to ignore or poo poo off as made up storys told to children at bed time.. however you are quite rite to issue a warning as it does apose all of the standered beliefs of today.. I must studdy this more much more again thanks Max.
http://www.truthbeknown.com/christconspiracy.html

Max X

These are controversial subjects and not everyone is ready, and/or receptive enough to new revelations regarding the manipulative role of religions around the world.

The authenticity of bibles was not even questioned fifty years ago or so yet it seems that now people around the planet are opening their eyes to understand and to accept the truth regarding what is going on on this planet, and the Galaxy:

That for the last thirteen thousand years we had been had by the enslavers and their many puppets.

Acharya S is well qualified to unveil the manipulation to which poor humanity has been subjected to by the dark forces and her books and DVDs can really challenge anyone’s long held beliefs rooted in the mentally, physically, economically enslaved culture we seem to live in.

Since it is not easy to leave your comfort zone some people are neither willing nor able to even question the bibles, religions, the so-called government, and their long standing limited wrong beliefs.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
this may shed some lite as to where the ideas of other CRIST like figures came from and how they were establisahed in the ledgends of old they were taught by the watchers who were not spose to do this and have been punished for it

the ancient book of Enoch chapt.9

1And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being
2shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryingst up to the gates of heaven. 3And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause 4before the Most High."' And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the 5 ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Thou hast made all things, and power over all things hast Thou: and all things are naked and open in Thy sight, and Thou seest all 6things, and nothing can hide itself from Thee. Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which 7men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the 9women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have 10borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are 11wrought on the earth. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these

chapt.10

1Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, 2 and said to him: Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come 3upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape 4and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world. And again the Lord said to Raphael: Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the 8Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin. And to Gabriel said the Lord: Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in 10battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and 11that each one of them will live five hundred years. And the Lord said unto Michael: Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all 15generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because 16they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore. 17 And then shall all the righteous escape, And shall live till they beget thousands of children, And all the days of their youth and their old age Shall they complete in peace. 18And then shall the whole earth be tilled in righteousness, and shall all be planted with trees and 19be full of blessing. And all desirable trees shall be planted on it, and they shall plant vines on it: and the vine which they plant thereon shall yield wine in abundance, and as for all the seed which is sown thereon each measure (of it) shall bear a thousand, and each measure of olives shall yield 20ten presses of oil. And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth 21destroy from off the earth. And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.