being non human

ann holt

Maybe I am good at this ;) LOl I better be I have been picking through my own brain since I was 13 trying to figure out what I am. Anyway, yes ancestors do play a huge role in spiritual tendencies. It sounds like Grandpa was handing you the family power when he told you about the bear and the wolf. it can and does happen more often than people realize. it works out better though if the family is in acknowledgement of it. otherwise it comes through like a tangle ball of string being passed down through generation until a black sheep of the family takes it and decides to untangle it and accept it. I got mine in a mess LOL! it has been interesting though to untangle it and work with it. My daughters have it too and they are more prepared and stable for it.
You could easily learn to develop and use the totem side of family relations. It sounds like you are pretty much there anyway. With some practice you could probably learn to see through a wolfs or eagles eyes.
Oh and by the way, toss what doctor said about your back and not running in the trash LOL! doctors don't know everything :) I was told I would never walk or work again after taking a spinal cord injury. LOL 1 year next month after surgery, I am working at a laundry mat and have lost over 100 pounds gained during the 1 1/2 years I struggled to make it to the bathroom with a cane. And i have done it without pain pills stronger than aleve! It's all about mind over the body :)

ann holt

Now that I am thinking about it, angelics really do have a lot in common with older native american beliefs than a lot of people realize. Angels are not exactly what is depicted int eh bible, especially not the modern translations. Angels are MUCH older than that book ;)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok now that you got me to thinking about this stuff again it seems to be stuck in my head,, I am not to sure that's a good thing thow....LOL
when I ask my dad about what grampa had said, he told me to forget it that grampa was from the old cowboy days and he believed in the tribe legends, and stories... said it was superstitious mum-bo-jumbo and he had never seen anything to him think otherwise... all my family or at least the one's I have dared to mention it to were not very glad I had brought it up, and would not talk about it at all.. it's been over 40 yrs since I spoke to any of them about it.. I have never heard of the angelics before... but then I have not met anyone who knew to much about the old ways, and have never even tried to find the blood line of my grand father's tribe.. the story I got was that they had met on some reservation in Oklahoma none of my family would tell me which one, or where it was exactly... but it was at a family gathering of some sort in the late 1800's.. anyway grandpa's father spoke to grandma's family and they were paired up at the gathering..... that's pretty much all I ever got from him about his life.. he always seemed sad to me some how.. I spent every summer at his house from the age of about 5-12 and he taught me to trap and hunt, how to live alone on the land with nothing but my two hands ... he would always tell me that what he was teaching me would someday save my life. he always use to say the people of this new world have gone so far into the future, they can no longer survive in the past. funny thing about him he would not let any other of his grandkids come stay all summer.. not even my brother or sister, only me... as far as I know I am the only one he showed anything about the land, or even spoke to about the old ways... he would always call me his little savage .. we would get up before the sun and walk to the barn and in the pitch black of the nite he would look up at the sky and say boy we need to get or chore's done quick today it will rain before lunch time.. he was always right.. when I ask how he could tell it was going to rain when the sky was clear and the stars where out.. he would say the cow told him... to a boy of 10 that was just funny...

when he died I pretty much went into my own little world..my german shepherd dog became a constant companion and trusted friend... it was then that I started to noticed how out of place I seemed in the city where I lived.. that's about when the school wrestling coach gave me the nick name of wildman and it kinda stuck.. as a wrestler the coach said I had no style, but was more like a Wildman. I was much quicker than the other kids my age and weight, and alot stronger too. it was about that time that I started to start have deja vu moments. where I would live out an event from a dream I had a few days or weeks before. this started a whole new set problems in my life.. any, and almost every time I would speak to one of my friends about it they would laugh at first .. then after they would see some thing happen that I had seen in one of my dreams and then told them about it.. I would loose that friend.. your creepy I was told, then pretty soon it would get told around about what had happened.. I learned quick to keep to myself about my dreams.. there's a whole topic around here some place called when dreams come true or something like that, I started it to see if anyone ells here had that happen to them.

When Your Dreams Come True | Paranormalis

ahh there it is, I wrote down a few of them there..

I have been on a long walk to find myself,, and it would seem I am lost some where in time and space... cause I sure as hell don't belong in this time and I am not to fond of this space either...

the black sheep thing is another hit, as I have always been the black sheep of my family, or always the rebel,,, as my sister calls me...

what have you learned about the angelic's and there reason for being here??
how would one be able to confirm if they are indeed an angelic???

Last edited:

ann holt

ok now that you got me to thinking about this stuff again it seems to be stuck in my head,, I am not to sure that's a good thing thow....LOL
when I ask my dad about what grampa had said, he told me to forget it that grampa was from the old cowboy days and he believed in the tribe legends, and stories... said it was superstitious mum-bo-jumbo and he had never seen anything to him think otherwise... all my family or at least the one's I have dared to mention it to were not very glad I had brought it up, and would not talk about it at all.. it's been over 40 yrs since I spoke to any of them about it.. I have never heard of the angelics before... but then I have not met anyone who knew to much about the old ways, and have never even tried to find the blood line of my grand father's tribe.. the story I got was that they had met on some reservation in Oklahoma none of my family would tell me which one, or where it was exactly... but it was at a family gathering of some sort in the late 1800's.. anyway grandpa's father spoke to grandma's family and they were paired up at the gathering..... that's pretty much all I ever got from him about his life.. he always seemed sad to me some how.. I spent every summer at his house from the age of about 5-12 and he taught me to trap and hunt, how to live alone on the land with nothing but my two hands ... he would always tell me that what he was teaching me would someday save my life. he always use to say the people of this new world have gone so far into the future, they can no longer survive in the past. funny thing about him he would not let any other of his grandkids come stay all summer.. not even my brother or sister, only me... as far as I know I am the only one he showed anything about the land, or even spoke to about the old ways... he would always call me his little savage .. we would get up before the sun and walk to the barn and in the pitch black of the nite he would look up at the sky and say boy we need to get or chore's done quick today it will rain before lunch time.. he was always right.. when I ask how he could tell it was going to rain when the sky was clear and the stars where out.. he would say the cow told him... to a boy of 10 that was just funny...

when he died I pretty much went into my own little world..my german shepherd dog became a constant companion and trusted friend... it was then that I started to noticed how out of place I seemed in the city where I lived.. that's about when the school wrestling coach gave me the nick name of wildman and it kinda stuck.. as a wrestler the coach said I had no style, but was more like a Wildman. I was much quicker than the other kids my age and weight, and alot stronger too. it was about that time that I started to start have deja vu moments. where I would live out an event from a dream I had a few days or weeks before. this started a whole new set problems in my life.. any, and almost every time I would speak to one of my friends about it they would laugh at first .. then after they would see some thing happen that I had seen in one of my dreams and then told them about it.. I would loose that friend.. your creepy I was told, then pretty soon it would get told around about what had happened.. I learned quick to keep to myself about my dreams.. there's a whole topic around here some place called when dreams come true or something like that, I started it to see if anyone ells here had that happen to them.

When Your Dreams Come True | Paranormalis

ahh there it is, I wrote down a few of them there..

I have been on a long walk to find myself,, and it would seem I am lost some where in time and space... cause I sure as hell don't belong in this time and I am not to fond of this space either...

the black sheep thing is another hit, as I have always been the black sheep of my family, or always the rebel,,, as my sister calls me...

what have you learned about the angelic's and there reason for being here??
how would one be able to confirm if they are indeed an angelic???

How much do I know about angels? Well I suppose about as much as any other member would. Angels run like a military. It is called the hierarchy. Most angels have one main purpose here with a few sideline assignments. I find a lot of them to actually be fallen ones who couldn't understand humans and got stuck in the body of one to learn about them and understand them. The nephilium are here to fight. Not the same type of nephilium from the biblical stories though. They were made by a different process then todays. The ones I have found on earth in human bodies are seriphim, nephilium, guardians and a few choirs. The nephs are some serious bad asses. They can and will fight to the death, have a problem with authority, and often have a very dry twisted sense of humor. I don't know much about the seriphim, they are quiet and reserved and mostly observers who play weird un noticed back ground roles in things. Like the person who for no reason smiles at you and changes your day with a simple hello how are you doing. The guardians are here to protect those who are typically underdogs or non fighters who are being bullied. You can always pick out a guardian in a group because they are the ones who will stand up and make a big guy leave a smaller weaker one alone. They can back someone usually strong against a wall with nothing more than a look. You can tell the difference between a neph and a guard by the reaction to violence. A neph will take a swing to break up a fight, a guard will simply stand in between two people and won't swing until he is forced.
More than likely you have head a choir on the radio :) when they sing you can feel it all the way to your soul. They do not always sing religious music but the song always changes your emotional state.
The way to truly tell if you are an angelic, meditate on Arch angel Michael, Raphael or Metatron. When you make it to one of them, ask. Am I an angelic or member of the hierarchy. Well unless you have someone to put you under. If you aren't good at meditating, you can use one of those binary beats programs for smart phones. As you are listening focus on meeting the angel you feel the closest too. When you come out of it you will have your answer. :) A nice hot bath and asking Michael to send you a beam to protect you from all harm helps too.
I would be willing to bet your grandfather saw the same thing in you that I can feel from your posts and that's why he let you come to stay for the summer and taught you so much.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok so if grandpa was indeed handing the family power down to a successor, and as you say he saw something in me/my spirit.
what exactly is, or could be, the family power??
can, or does it manifest it's self without the effort's of the holder, or even there conscious knowledge of it's existence??
is it then like a destiny thing ??
can one or many generations go by with out anyone being chosen??
I mean how does the selection get made??
when does it get made at birth??
what happens if no one is ??
when, and where, did the neph's first start to be involved with humans??
why did they get involved with humans??
who sent them to the humans??
were the first neph's spirit or flesh when they showed up??
you mentioned past lives is there a progression of the spirit to higher levels/ plains of existence with each incarnation ??
are the neph's that are here, on earth,,, trapped if you will in the body's of humans,,, trying to get back to where they came from??
any ideas on just where the neph's came from ??
you mentioned that the angelics are here to fight, fight what?? like other spirits/demons?? the power of evil in the world??

I know that's allot of question's,, sorry:(,, but my brain just goes into overdrive when I get to thinking on this topic.. I have about a million more question's .. I am very curious about this.. the things you have expressed so far are almost without exception spot on target, and have brought to the for front of my memory many things that I had long ago pushed to the back of my mind.. when grandpa died to say I took it hard just isn't strong enough words to express the loss I felt... I didn't even talk for 2-3 weeks, nothing made any sense to me anymore.. I kept seeing my grandpa every where I went, for just a fleeting second or two I would catch a glimps of him in a crowd. I kept hearing his words in my head when ever I would see or hear something we had spoken of.

anyway I just want to say thnks for your patience with me.. this subject is stirring lost memories from my youth, and some times it takes me a bit to gather my self before I can answer or continue..

ann holt

ok so if grandpa was indeed handing the family power down to a successor, and as you say he saw something in me/my spirit.
what exactly is, or could be, the family power??
can, or does it manifest it's self without the effort's of the holder, or even there conscious knowledge of it's existence??
is it then like a destiny thing ??
can one or many generations go by with out anyone being chosen??
I mean how does the selection get made??
when does it get made at birth??
what happens if no one is ??
when, and where, did the neph's first start to be involved with humans??
why did they get involved with humans??
who sent them to the humans??
were the first neph's spirit or flesh when they showed up??
you mentioned past lives is there a progression of the spirit to higher levels/ plains of existence with each incarnation ??
are the neph's that are here, on earth,,, trapped if you will in the body's of humans,,, trying to get back to where they came from??
any ideas on just where the neph's came from ??
you mentioned that the angelics are here to fight, fight what?? like other spirits/demons?? the power of evil in the world??

I know that's allot of question's,, sorry:(,, but my brain just goes into overdrive when I get to thinking on this topic.. I have about a million more question's .. I am very curious about this.. the things you have expressed so far are almost without exception spot on target, and have brought to the for front of my memory many things that I had long ago pushed to the back of my mind.. when grandpa died to say I took it hard just isn't strong enough words to express the loss I felt... I didn't even talk for 2-3 weeks, nothing made any sense to me anymore.. I kept seeing my grandpa every where I went, for just a fleeting second or two I would catch a glimps of him in a crowd. I kept hearing his words in my head when ever I would see or hear something we had spoken of.

anyway I just want to say thnks for your patience with me.. this subject is stirring lost memories from my youth, and some times it takes me a bit to gather my self before I can answer or continue..
I honestly have no clue how the selections as to who gets ancestral powers gets made. I think it is kind of based on a courage thing. it always seems to be the black sheep of the family who gets it though. If no one takes it, it just keeps rolling downhill till someone takes up the mantel.
As far as nephilium go, I can only speak from what I know, I know the main reason they are here is to fight against the shadow people and a few other races who don't belong here. Basically they go up against anything that doesn't flow with the internal plan written in their souls. But nobody knows that plan ahead of time. It just happens and then afterwards it is easy to see LOL!
Nephilium aren't the only angels here. There are guardians too. They function mainly to protect those weaker races trying to fix the world.
As far as were they came from, I don't honestly know "where" they come from. I don't think most of them are trying to get back there though, I suppose some of them are pretty homesick though. I know I am.
The first nephilium were flesh. I don't know where on earth they were but I know the ice age pushed a bunch of them to migrate and it was from that bloodline that the stories of the watchers came.
I would say you kept seeing your grandpa for one of two reasons, either your mind was trying to recreate him to cope with the grief you felt, or he hung on out on the astral plane for a while to serve as a guide for you. And ask away with questions :0 i will do my best to answer them all. I don't lose patients on subject LOL!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok this is getting just a little weird now,,,
are you saying that you also have an odd yet very strong feeling that this place is not home???
you feel home sick too ?? I never really put a name to the feeling I have had, but that fits the best I am very homesick,, and I don't even know where home is, or have any idea how to get there..

I have been asking in prayer for many years now 10-15
if it was time yet for me to come home,
how much longer do I have to stay here,
I just want to come home,
when will you be done with me,
what must yet I do before I can come home....

just to name a few...LOL..
so again the shadow people come up and they don't belong here... hhhmmmmm I have had a feeling my whole life that the shadows were hiding some thing.. I always felt just a little unsettled around any kind of shadow. it has been like there was always something there that I couldn't quite see and it would just send my (internal alert system) for the lack of a better term I'll call it that.. anyway my sense's will go off like a pinball machine .. it almost always starts with me catching some kind of movement in the corner of my eye... yet when I look straight on at it there is nothing there..

something has started happening to me about a year or so ago which at first glance made no sense, and no one I have ask has a clue as to just what it means,, yet it happens just the same... my wife has told me that after 30 yrs of sleeping next to me, that I have started to talk in my sleep..
I know, I know, it happens to people sometimes well yeah it does..

how ever when I talk in my sleep I don't mumble, or ramble on.. I speak very clear and with a measured voice, and in a statement type sentence..
the crazy part is, she says the language sounds like an old cowboy movie when the indian chief is speaking there native tongue to the tribe.. I have never learned to speak any thing but English... none of my family speaks anything ells... my mothers family comes from Italy and she speaks that language... I never learned it thow, and the wife is very sure that is not the language that I am using in my sleep..

that's why I ask about maybe the powers manifesting themselves while yet unknown to the holder,, and just what those powers might be??
I just don't understand what's going on with me or what to do with it.... I have even considered trying to contact a Cherokee holy man to see if they would know anything about it... I have tried to get a recording of me doing it but it is so sporadic it's hard to do...

I have a very strong belief that nothing happens by accident, there are no coincidence's, every detail of life has meaning and is done according to a master plan.. that the GOD ALMIGHTY creator of all things, is doing his will as HE see's fit to do it..

ok lets take stock of the creepy shit that just so happens to be me
1. I regularly have dreams that come true
2. you can't face me and lie to me
3. I see shit out of the corners of my eyes that can't be seen
4. I speak in an unknown language while sleeping
5. I will very often put in words the thoughts of others around me... doing this freaks people out bad,, and almost always causes trouble for me when I do it....
6. I some how know without a doubt this place is not my home, or where I belong
7. my normal eye sight is measured at 20/10 in both eyes ........is this what you ment by seeing through the eagles eye's or the wolf's ??
8. my hands are faster than the normal eye can see
9. I almost never sleep more than 5-6 hrs at a time
10. I have an un-naturally high tolerance for pain,, most often don't know I am hurt until I see the blood
11. I have no fear at all of death or dying
12. I hate to get haircut's or shave
13. I have very few friends
14. I really don't play well with others
15. I can go days without saying a word to anyone, like it was a minute or to.. this drive's the wife nuts if I don't talk
16 I have an uncanny eye for detail's and can remember the smallest things once I have seen them

yeah that pretty much says I am just not normal

ann holt

ok this is getting just a little weird now,,,
are you saying that you also have an odd yet very strong feeling that this place is not home???
you feel home sick too ?? I never really put a name to the feeling I have had, but that fits the best I am very homesick,, and I don't even know where home is, or have any idea how to get there..

I have been asking in prayer for many years now 10-15
if it was time yet for me to come home,
how much longer do I have to stay here,
I just want to come home,
when will you be done with me,
what must yet I do before I can come home....

just to name a few...LOL..
so again the shadow people come up and they don't belong here... hhhmmmmm I have had a feeling my whole life that the shadows were hiding some thing.. I always felt just a little unsettled around any kind of shadow. it has been like there was always something there that I couldn't quite see and it would just send my (internal alert system) for the lack of a better term I'll call it that.. anyway my sense's will go off like a pinball machine .. it almost always starts with me catching some kind of movement in the corner of my eye... yet when I look straight on at it there is nothing there..

something has started happening to me about a year or so ago which at first glance made no sense, and no one I have ask has a clue as to just what it means,, yet it happens just the same... my wife has told me that after 30 yrs of sleeping next to me, that I have started to talk in my sleep..
I know, I know, it happens to people sometimes well yeah it does..

how ever when I talk in my sleep I don't mumble, or ramble on.. I speak very clear and with a measured voice, and in a statement type sentence..
the crazy part is, she says the language sounds like an old cowboy movie when the indian chief is speaking there native tongue to the tribe.. I have never learned to speak any thing but English... none of my family speaks anything ells... my mothers family comes from Italy and she speaks that language... I never learned it thow, and the wife is very sure that is not the language that I am using in my sleep..

that's why I ask about maybe the powers manifesting themselves while yet unknown to the holder,, and just what those powers might be??
I just don't understand what's going on with me or what to do with it.... I have even considered trying to contact a Cherokee holy man to see if they would know anything about it... I have tried to get a recording of me doing it but it is so sporadic it's hard to do...

I have a very strong belief that nothing happens by accident, there are no coincidence's, every detail of life has meaning and is done according to a master plan.. that the GOD ALMIGHTY creator of all things, is doing his will as HE see's fit to do it..

ok lets take stock of the creepy shit that just so happens to be me
1. I regularly have dreams that come true
2. you can't face me and lie to me
3. I see shit out of the corners of my eyes that can't be seen
4. I speak in an unknown language while sleeping
5. I will very often put in words the thoughts of others around me... doing this freaks people out bad,, and almost always causes trouble for me when I do it....
6. I some how know without a doubt this place is not my home, or where I belong
7. my normal eye sight is measured at 20/10 in both eyes ........is this what you ment by seeing through the eagles eye's or the wolf's ??
8. my hands are faster than the normal eye can see
9. I almost never sleep more than 5-6 hrs at a time
10. I have an un-naturally high tolerance for pain,, most often don't know I am hurt until I see the blood
11. I have no fear at all of death or dying
12. I hate to get haircut's or shave
13. I have very few friends
14. I really don't play well with others
15. I can go days without saying a word to anyone, like it was a minute or to.. this drive's the wife nuts if I don't talk
16 I have an uncanny eye for detail's and can remember the smallest things once I have seen them

yeah that pretty much says I am just not normal

hey, I think we might be related LMAO! so far, in that entire list the only things we don't have in common is the eyesight and the language thing. I don't see distance well but up close i can see detail most people can't. The language thing, I dont talk in my sleep because I have sleep apnea pretty bad. BUT I have a daughter who does do it and the weirdest thing, it always registers familiar to me and I am able to somewhat translate it. Or at least the idea of it and it freaks her out that I knew what she was dreaming lol.
I do that whole hearing thoughts sometimes too. And yeah it always freaks people out. I am pretty famous in my circle of friends for starting to sing the song they are thinking of or telling them what they feel before they say a word. My oddities list is as non human as yours.
!. Always homesick lol
2. I hear some peoples thoughts.
3. I see dark spots on people where injuries have occurred.
4. I can see a persons past lives when I look at their eyes.
5. Can see the spirits and angels around them.
6. Get mental pings and call friends only to hear hey I was just thinking about you.
7. When really angry I physically freeze the person I am mad at. That's a weird one, they just stand there like they are frozen in terror when I yell.
8. Have been told many times by psychically aware people that I have huge wings that look like an electrical storm in them.
9. Anytime I go to a metaphysical fair or shop I get odd looks like everyone there is either scared or wondering what the heck I am doing there.
10. I always feel like I am searching for someone who is missing from my soul circle. That person is really important to me but I can't remember why.
11. Sometimes out of the corner of my eye, I see a person who does NOT look like a human. When I look at them straight they look normal though. It is just that odd glance that I see something different.
12. I get an odd bitter salt taste in my mouth when people lie to me, when it is absolute truth it is like a cool wave feeling.
13. In the back of my mind, I just know I am here to wake people up for something, and it was God himself who ordered it through Metatron and the task of helping me stay together to do it was given to Arch Angel Michael.

It is these issues that have pushed me for years to learn more about being non human and learn about different types of non humans. I have known since I was a child that I was different from others. For a long time it bothered me not to fit in. But now that I am older and have met so many others like me it is ok. I actually kind of like the fact that I am different :) I see how the so called normal everyday people behave towards eachother and I can't stand it. They steal from eachother, back bite and betray each other. Lie to each other. I am glad I am not a part of it.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
LOL you may well be a distant relative of a sort... I have never seen an angel ,, but then I never ask to see them.. I only ask to be able to see the demons I face .. so far I have only seen one.. it was at a prophetic seminar on revelation's.. it was attached to a speaker, and would fallow right behind him as he would walk back and forth across the stage.. I could see the long fingers/tentacles sticking into the speaker's head from behind.. it was not human looking at all,, I stood in the back of the room and watched it.. muttering who are you under my breath,, at that second both the speaker and the demon attached to him turned there head and stared directly at me for 2-3 seconds,, the speakers face changed from one of excitement as he was telling his story to anger when he stared at me .. I got no answer from it as to who it was.. it had the consistency of a cloud or fog, was dark gray in color, and resembled the alien's from the movie independence day.. after many hours of considering that encounter,, I have come to the conclusion it was a spirit/ demon of deception.. this happened to me many yrs back,, 15 I would say ... not knowing what to do,, I just left and went home to tell the wife what had happened.. which turned out to be a bad idea, after hearing what had happened her face turned white and she then told me for the first time,,( you get away from me your creepy)... she has said that to me several times since then, when she has witnessed the real life event play out in the news ,, exactly as it had in one of my dreams I told her of... in fact she won't let me tell her anymore of my dreams she just doesn't want to know about it.. she told me to keep them to myself and just make sure to protect her from bad stuff LOL

I to do the hey I was just thinking of you deal LOL .....

what about babies how do they react to you??? I have the touch of immediate calming and soothing on them...I can stop a crying baby and have them asleep in a minute or two just by picking them up and holding them close in my arms... this freaked out all my family when they would see it happen.. maybe that's why I get so wound up if anyone try's to hurt a kid around me I don't know...

do you or have you ever experienced a time when you were for a few minutes super strong?? this happened to me once while I was helping a church drive for a reservation in south Dakota.. when we got there and were unloading the truck I was scooting a stand up refrigerator to the edge of the truck and for some reason I got the impression/thoughts in my head that((you don't need any help with this)) and just hopped off the truck grabbed the frig.. like a basket of laundry with one hand on each side at the bottom and carried it from the truck 40 ft. to the cement porch and set it down.. everyone there freaked out as they watched me do this...((wow look at him,, how's he doing that,, who is that guy,,)) I rode home alone from that trip,, and was never ask to help again...

do you also bring a crowed place full of conversation and commotion like a restaurant or bar to an instant halt, with a hush or dead silence falling on the place,, everyone turning to stare at you,, as you step through the door??

at 6 ft and 250 lbs with long hair and a full beard ,,I always thought it was my size and appearance that caused it to happen to me LOL.. the wife freaked out the first time she witnessed this.. but now I am starting to understand it is the mere arrival /presence of my spirit that people are noticing...

I also have a strange attraction to the bagpipes I don't know why but the sound of the thing just makes me feel good. hearing songs played on it often brings me to tears for some reason..

that's funny about the eyes thing too, I need reading glasses for a book,, but can read the road signs way before anyone ells in the car.. when others need a scope on there rifle to hit a target,, I don't,, in fact I have never needed to have a scope on a rifle...

WOW!!! you to are searching for someone and don't know quite what the deal is.. a few years back I was given a name in a dream and a very strong desire to find this person as they are in some kind of trouble... I spent a couple years looking and asking everyone about him but have not yet found him...

I too have seen the foolishness of people, and it is very depressing to watch them go about there way.. undaunted by the pain and suffering they cause to others by there greed based actions.. there lust for power and control over everything and everyone grows stronger with each passing day. it's sad to,, knowing they have ears, and eyes, yet they can not see or hear what is happening... and worse yet they do not want to hear or see,, and really don't care about anyone other than themselves...

so much alike we are, and in so many ways.. indeed we seem to walk the same path yet starting at different times and place's ....
now comes the real question,, why were we brought to this place??? and what is to come of our meeting??? I do not think it was an accident or randome chance that we are here talking.. but I have no idea what is to come of it in the days ahead???

maybe you were sent here to let me know I am not alone after all?? as that has been a repeated question of mine in prayer (( why have you left me here alone, I can't do this without some help))... I don't know just what I am to do yet,, but some how I know I can't do it alone,, and that too is odd for me.. as I have never been one to need help from anyone to do anything I needed to get done.. I am always the helper,, not the one in need of help ...

you have no idea how good it is for me to hear from you,, and about your research... for so long I have felt as thow I had been abandoned, left here to stand alone against the great deception that is to come apon the people of the earth.

ann holt

Number one, you are so not alone! Don't even think it :) People like you are the reason I wrote the non humans guide :) Shoot, I live at ground zero, im in one of the top 5 terrorist attack points in the U.S. There are four others of us here that are personal friends of mine. Two of them are BIG old guys you would never guess to look at that they were guardians of anything. You know what, I think today I am going to open a new facebook page specifically for people like us, or maybe a yahoo group or something that way we can all stay connected easier.

it is so weird you brought up the bagpipe thing! I love them too and so do the others I have met! I went to a Scottish rite thing once and some older men were playing in tribute to the 9/11 victims and i could feel the sound all the way to my soul.
As far as silencing a room or crowd, yeah I do that too..... it is kind of embarrassing actually and it has made me self conscious to a point that I have learned to step off peoples radar. Now I can move all over the place and not even get noticed. That can be a pain too though. I never get asked if I need help in stores lol And even though I am an attractive female, I have not been asked out on a date or noticed by a male in many many years. Even my current husband didn't notice me or ever really look at me until I asked him out on a date. When he did stop and notice me we have been inseparable ever since.

Babies, when they are little like newborns, I can quiet them down with a whisper or holding them against my heart chakra and shielding them. It is weird though the ones born to mothers infected by the shadow, like the priest you saw, look at me and start screaming like I am the boogyman. The little indigo and non human babies are all shy at first until I talk to them. Then they have a bazillion questions for me. Mostly kids always notice me and they stare at me with big eyes until I peek out from behind the spiritual cloak I use. Then they grin up a storm. I have met two kids who were demonic in nature who just sit and glare at me. Kids are highly psychic little boogers aren't they. lol I had one little fairy girl point at me in a walmart and try to get her mom to look at my wings lol. That was embarrassing. It was weird her mom refused to look at me and made her little girl be quiet.

The super strong thing, yeah.... I once helped a co worker pull a HUGE woman up in bed, and I knew she was not as strong as me, so I tried envisioning the woman as being light as a feather. To say the least we over did it and pulled her up so hard and fast we smacked her head off the head board and nearly knocked her silly :( The nurse was not happy but couldn't believe we did it lol. Another angelic I know went to help me pick up an upright deep freezer I bought from my sister, that one was crazy! my sister hates him now and thinks he is a weirdo. He picked it up in a bear hug and lifted it into the back of his pick up truck like it was nothing. He is a hillarious angel, you would never guess what he was to look at him. he is full of tattoos and looks like a crazy redneck. He even has pray hard tattooed on his knuckles.

The oddest thing I have found about angelics, especially guardians, we all know how to fight without even trying or ever having been taught. And most of us were bullied as kids until puberty hit. Then it was like all of a sudden we could fight and were total butt kickers from that point forward. When I am cornerd and end up coming out of that corner, I have been known to freeze people in terror when pissed off enough. Im not even very big or mean looking. Hell I am only 5 6" and kind of chubbed.

Someone mentioned to me the other day that he felt like non humans were being hunted. Do you get that feeling? I do but I just don't care anymore. I figure, if they want to come get me go ahead. I just don't care about that sort of thing anymore, I am tired of hiding and being too afraid to speak what I know so many others are thinking. My shoulder blades occasionally itch and twitch where the astral wings are and I don't care if people think I am crazy for it. Actually I feel better now that I am open about it lol. I have felt a lot better since publishing the non humans guide.