Best Paranormal Movie Ever

ZeoEmeraude

Battle: LA started slow....its a military movie. Could be used to boost morale. I liked it better than Skyline though.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
OK, I watched parts of the second Twilight, and about 90% of the third one. When I watch bad movies, I like to watch them until the end. The Twilight Saga is a total train wreck. Some parts were OK, but others were so dumb it almost made me feel uncomfortable.

Me watching Twilight deserves a blog post. To be continued. ;)

Did you guys see this movie called Cyborg with Jean-Claude Van Damme?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097138/

kcwildman

Beastmaster
oohh yyeehh I liked it so much i recorded it damn good flick :cool:
I do like the tremors flics all of them kevin bacon is a great stooge LMFAO :D
damn reminds me of another spoof called CRITTERS :D

ZeoEmeraude

Gremlins (the first one) and the first Ghost-busters take me back to my childhood. I still watch all of the BTTF movies as well. These movies are the new classics and have great re-watch appeal.

stinamarie1225

Can I claim Harry Potter? Please! I am a total Potter nerd, and am not ashamed. No? lol...in that case:

Best ever, in my opinion. Poltergeist. Nothing has ever freaked me out more than hearing Carol Anne talking through the TV. Yikes!!

Hmmm..as far as worst, does Blair Witch Project count? I was so disappointed by it. :(

NerdyGilr3

Hahaha, yes Blair Witch Project can count as a worst movie, but will never be worse than Blair Witch Project 2 !!! Hahaha (Maybe guys won't agree with me, as we only see "witches" dancing naked under the rain!)