BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

Samstwitch

Apologies. I have confirmation from the director that the hoaxter is NOT part of the upcoming Titor movie.

That's great news! Does the director know that his Youtube video for the movie is featured on the same page as the Hoaxer's article?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OUR PROGRESS:

Copyright violation articles being sold - TAKEN DOWN.
October interview and reveal - THWARTED
Claims to movie - CONFIRMED NOT SO

Great job, everyone, but keep on looking!!!!!!!!!!

tomrat

cant edit my post anymore so here another try to post the logo
64e5xt.jpg

as well i marked this post offering an interview as spam/scam and i can confirm that the FB posts selling the stuff dissapeard yesterday (well in my time zone).
what about the
Wounded Warrior Project - Wounded Warrior Project
??
should we make them aware...cause actually he is using them to get his sales going!
i doubt they know about it but you never know....
P.S.: let me know if this damn pic is posted X_x i used tinypic this time
P.P.S.: regarding the insignia for me it says :
©2004 JOHN TITOR FOUNDATION LLC so it should be easy to check on that copyright
greets tomrat

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
2) 2nd Facebook account, Username "John Titor":

For me, the second page is not found, but most likely because he blocked me when I expressed doubt about the manual.
I was polite about it, by the way. He could have discussed it with me, but chose to block me instead. He was originally charging
$30 for it, but gave me mine for free.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
URGENT!
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL PULL,the impostor is telling everyone that I wrote
Time Traveler's Tale and is giving out my address (from when he mailed me the manual) and personal information!!!

BTW, my phone number does NOT end in 5999!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That part is fortunately a lie!

tomrat

2) 2nd Facebook account, Username "John Titor":

For me, the second page is not found, but most likely because he blocked me when I expressed doubt about the manual.
I was polite about it, by the way. He could have discussed it with me, but chose to block me instead. He was originally charging
$30 for it, but gave me mine for free.

LOL...is there a real copyright on it?
if not perhaps you could give me a glimps on that ;-)
is it possible to make it even public?
how many pages is it?..i assume its black&white to complicate reproduction?

i have to agree though that when hes stopping to make money of it...we should leave him be...imho he can have his story woven up like he wants...as long he is not scaming ppl
it would be interresting to see if it is soley made to make money or if hes really trying to pull a good one:ROFLMAO:
and yeah i confirm...you must be blocked it still shows up for me
greets tomrat