BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
After looking at my copy, the date is distorted and kind of looks like 2004, however, if there is an active copyright, I'm assuming that is irrelevant. I'm just saying that a document from 2036 isn't going to have this information on it, especially if the government printed it.

If it was so "top secret" there are some points to consider:

1. How did HE get it
2. He'd be in big trouble right now for revealing it

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You guys, I forgot the best part. He is also claiming to be a "Lieutenant Colonel" and Custodian of Records. I will send Sam a copy of the image. It has his signature and I don't want to publicize that.

tomrat

this manual is total bogus ....no doubt in my mind....government issued ?jajajaja
only looking at the pics you posted (paula) tells me he wrote it by himself....talking about greys?....hitler and aliens (fake foto)?....and mentioning greer? come on.
i would like to have his name though ;)
greets tomrat

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
this manual is total bogus ....no doubt in my mind....government issued ?jajajaja
only looking at the pics you posted (paula) tells me he wrote it by himself....talking about greys?....hitler and aliens (fake foto)?....and mentioning greer? come on.
i would like to have his name though ;)
greets tomrat

I think it'd be a fun exercise in logic and critical thinking to come up with something like this and show what can be done with a little effort. I think it'd help people spot this kind of stuff even when it's executed far better than this joker. Idea for a future project, maybe.

tomrat

worst imposter i have ever seen though...but the most effective so far

Answer: Full copies of the manual are available. They are expensive to reproduce. I accept PayPal. Send $125.00 to [email protected] using PayPal. This covers shipping to the lower forty eight and sales tax. You have to have a PayPal account then just use the send function. I sign all copies!

expensive to produce? 125 bucks?

Answer: I sell these items using PayPal. The money covers expenses; I support the Wounded Warrior Project and other charities.
what a shame!!!

Changing the past significantly can create a cataclysm in the time line. Has it happened? The answer would be yes.
ufffff john titor would not agree with that...he said it would create a different timeline

and he holds the record in time travel to 221BC ?
the hat is 75$ to cover expenses? man this hat must be made out of kevlar

anyway the links seem to seize THX SAM

P.S.: is the picture of the insignia i posted viewable?...cause i cant see it posted
greets tomrat

Samstwitch

first heres my support: reported as "spam scam" in FB no other option was given.....
the copyright is above the upper border...the largest image with the copyright i found is 640x640
T1375369747446883_1.jpg

to me it looks more like 2004 than 2013 though
greets tomrat

Your Image is not showing up. Some of the HTML is missing. Can you repost?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The links to the items being sold have been removed from his FB page. This doesn't mean he isn't selling privately, though.