BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sam, did you mention that it has been CONFIRMED that he has ZERO affiliation with the upcoming Titor movie said to be out in 2014?

TimeTravel_00

Why not just sit back and watch to see what he does? If anyone actually believes him, it will only serve to help obfuscate and complicate attempts to identify Titor.

If it is government shenanigans, it will likely eventually show...which will demonstrate government interest.

...or is it just some guy after 15 minutes of fame?

Think of it as a learning experience. Who What Where When How Why?
He is most certainly attracting attention, we should let him do his work. There are a LOT of people that deeply hate John Titor, and rightly so.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And there are a lot of people who DON'T hate Titor. Truth should be defended. Letting him go would be no different than allowing our government to screw us all, which it is currently doing.

I am done being silent.

Samstwitch

Sam, did you mention that it has been CONFIRMED that he has ZERO affiliation with the upcoming Titor movie said to be out in 2014?

No, I did not. I asked if you knew whether or not he was affiliated with the upcoming film.

I'm afraid Ren is right. I see no reference to the United States in the manual.

The United States no longer existed. Well, he got one thing right. ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Apologies. I have confirmation from the director that the hoaxter is NOT part of the upcoming Titor movie.