big foot

Zeon

Re: big foot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maggot7\")</div>
Zeon the bigfoot made a loud high piched weird sound like nothig I have ever heard before it kinda sounded like a wookie but alot louder[/b]

Hmm... that's interesting. More than once i have listened to supposed bigfoot's screams recorded in the woods, and it sounds just like you describe it.
Did you manage to get any proof of the incident?

virtualgirl

Last summer I was with some people and we heard one too. It sounds like an animal at first but at the end of the scream, it sounded human. Needless to say, no one went to look.

Later in the summer, My husband and I went to the bigfoot conference where they played a recording of big foot. It sounded identical.

Popdog205

Maybe they are aliens. Or maybe they are biological suits for the aliens we do know. Either way, I'd serch the woods with infer red googles, and some kind of massive tranquilzer gun.[/QUOTE]

What do you think about the theory that THESE creatures (loch ness monster, bigfoot etc.) comes from inside the earth? You know, like a Hollow Earth. That certainly could be one explanation! :)

virtualgirl

Maybe they are aliens. Or maybe they are biological suits for the aliens we do know. Either way, I'd serch the woods with infer red googles, and some kind of massive tranquilzer gun.

What do you think about the theory that THESE creatures (loch ness monster, bigfoot etc.) comes from inside the earth? You know, like a Hollow Earth. That certainly could be one explanation! :)[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I was drying my hair and didn't see...LOL

Well, I suppose they could. That would explain why they are so hard to spot. Isn't it strange that they have been around for many years and yet no one has caught or ran over one with their car? They seems to be very stealthly and have an excellent place to hide. They could also be in caverns. The earth is full of them. Of course that would be inside the earth wouldn't it. Hehe The caverns that I've been in has water and everything. Last time I was in one, I was thinking how cool it would be to have one of my own. Hope this helps. I don't know if I want to go in the woods though. I'm alittle chicken. The sound that I heard was really scarey. Even the men that were there didn't want to go look.

Maggot7

No I didn't get any proof Zeon we were just fishing when we heard the noise and looked across the lake and saw it drinking from the lake

virtualgirl

I have a report to make thought I'm reluctant to say that it was Bigfoot. Last night my husband and I went fishing off the Lake Tawakoni. We were near the dam, fishing in an area that I believe is the Sabine River. We were about 400 yards downstream. On one side was the stream and on the other was the woods. At around 11 pm central, we decided to pack up and leave. We were the only people down there. I don't think there were any homes or anything within a couple of miles. Anyway, as we were walking down the path back to the car, we started hearing a noise. The only thing I can think of is a "snort" noise. I thought it was my imagination running away with me so I just kept walking. The the sound came again and my husband said "did you hear that". I said yes and that I thought we should just keep moving. The 3rd time we heard it, my husband commented that it was getting closer and I told him I thought we were being tracked and to just keep moving and don't look over there. The sound occurred until we got to the car. We are not sure what it was. It could have been a wild pig but it didn't approach us. Also, I've never heard a pig, wild or otherwise, snort like this. It was like a snort, but breathing in and out both. It just kept pace with us from the side. All we had with us for light was a lantern. We will go back there to fish but I think next time I will be equiped. And I would like to take a recorder with me next time. I can tell you that if you run a search, bigfoot has been sited in this area. I thought all you guys would like to hear about this. Hehe

BlastTyrant

Ya KC what i like about the video is the reaction the guy goes headfirst into the bushes, I don't believe it's a bike of any sort looks and sounds more like a Rhino or 4-wheeler specially with the way it turned and the obvious reverse. As for the big guy him self i dunno it seemed fairly small and it ran more like a human would rather than the long strides reported with these things running. Problem is Bigfoot is so widely Faked and hoaxed that finding a authentic video is almost impossible, i dunno his reaction seems legit but the bigfoot its self doesn't.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yep I thought a 4wheeler too and it did seem to startle the guy pretty good .... about the beast I realy don't know to much it may have been a young one and thats why it was seen,, the older or adult one's tend to be better at not getting spotted at all... but I realy can't say :cautious:

BlastTyrant

Well i mean just in general it dosen't look right or move compared to other sightings and witness account, but you never know