BIZZARE! Before anyone jumps on me I am not saying I believe a word of this but the CDC apparently says Covid was never isolated

NaturalPhilosopher

Actually i was taking Warfarin for about 20 years as a blood thinner, iam taking a different blood thinner now... Warfarin was used as a rat poison until they became resistant to it, plus it was realised that it was a cheap and very effective oral anti coagulent...However, iam now left with a pointed nose and urges to bite anything in my house! :eek:;)..
finally the truth revealed
praise jesus

cyclespiral

OK, at the risk of insulting anyone's intelligence the uncontroversial TLDR of what Covid is. In other words if you were a medicine student and had a lecture on covid:

Covid 19 is a vascular disease. It stops the ability to control blood pressure. It is not primarily a respiratory disease as was thought at the start. Rather, uncontrolled bloodpressure than leads to blood clots, and damage to the heart, lungs and brain. Covid 19 does this through a very evil party trick. It enters through receptors- think of them as door ways - and if it can't find receptors it makes you create receptors for it! That is like a burglar creating a door to your house. That means that covid 19 can attack any organ. Covid19 is also biphasic. It will attack in two phases, often leaving a week or two in between when you seem fine.

There have been clinical attempts to see if it's a disease that already exists. For instance tuberculosis was suspected and people were given TB vaccinations. But I have seen no reputable scientific study that it is any such disease. It is new. It is a part of the corona family of viruses which, yes, includes the common cold and is very different from influenza. The flu is a totally different virus family.

ErinsOnlyColour

Good find!

Now all we have to do is find out who the perpetrators behind the hoax are. My money is on China and the drug companies.
I'd like to second this. My assumption is:

With China rising as the world's new super power it does make sense to me that China (powers behind the scenes/ the corrupted) would take full advantage of this scenario to crack down on countries that happen to have been " more free" or more relaxed than communist countries and impose complete control.

The inventor of the test widely being used to diagnose people had explained that the test was not designed to be used in the fashion of which they're using it,his untimely death seems a little to suspicious. After many years of researching it seems to me that this situation is more of a biologic/economic offensive tactic .

This assumption just seems to make a little more sense than the complete rubbish being fed over the television and digested by the masses.

cyclespiral

Well, I do not believe in covid 19 conspiracies. But if you made me believe in one, my Occam's razor choice would be that drug companies have made a lot of money out of this. Add in booster shots and it is a licence to print money.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well, I do not believe in covid 19 conspiracies. But if you made me believe in one, my Occam's razor choice would be that drug companies have made a lot of money out of this. Add in booster shots and it is a licence to print money.
Apparently you do believe in conspiracy theories. Propaganda is conspiracy. You swallowed it hook line and sinker. Without proof!

ErinsOnlyColour

USA **IS** involved as well. I don't have the proof handy, but I read that Fauci and China are buddies.
The way I see it is that China is surpassing The United States as the world super power and communism has always had a vendetta against the free world and vowed to corrupt and take the free world decades ago and more after that.

its hard to say anymore but I do strongly believe that whatever comes from big brothers mouth is probably not the whole truth and they have a professional way with using the hegalian Dialect to provoke cause and reaction, offering a problem then solution.

if we look at actual problems causing hardship what would those be alike? I could personally agree that big brother overreach is causing economic hardship and the croak poke injuries and worse and that's not bringing up we have no idea what they actually do to people other than what I said and that they do not protect and people need constant boosters.

who would have figured that in order to live on this earth perfectly crafted for sentient life that humans would need the help of injections just to survive and not our sophisticated immune system that is ever evolving.

i have not seen mass amounts of people dropping like flies like death is going out of style and if so that has only been broadcasted as propos on the MSM and should we be basing any trust in the MSM and allow them to control the narrative while researching nothing on the topic? It's your choice.

i do not believe you're wrong and what you said about big pharma, they're definitely making money. But personally the side effects I have noted seem to be of a coerced biologic/economic nature aimed at establishing authoritarianism into the free world.

Last edited: