BOOK CORNER: What are you reading now?

Koi

I guess I'm an occasional reader since school keeps me so busy. I recently bought a copy of 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King, so I'm anxious to get started once I'm done with school in August!

TnWatchdog

I guess I'm an occasional reader since school keeps me so busy. I recently bought a copy of 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King, so I'm anxious to get started once I'm done with school in August!
The 1979 movie scared the crap out of me so the book should be a good one.

Samstwitch

I highly recommend that everyone reads this book.
It fits ALL THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE together!

Rothschilds
Rockefellers
Illuminati
Bilderbergs
Council on Foreign Relations
Trilateral Commission
Endless Wars
Flouride poisoning our Water
Rising Cancer Rates
Operation PAPERCLIP
8F Group
CIA/FBI/NSA
Corrupt Government
Assassinations
Mind Control: Sirhan Sirhan
And much more!

All these pieces to the puzzle and many more are put together in this book. Everything makes sense! This may be the 2nd most important book that I have ever read!

Elite Killers of Lincol, JFK, RFK, and MLK.jpg

TITLE: The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK
By: Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr.

ON AMAZON: The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK, & MLK: Amazon.ca: Robert Gaylon, Sr. Ross: Books

nelson

These days I am reading Harry Potter in my free time most in night before go to sleep. It is an interesting series of seven novels. This series of seven fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling. Character of Harry Potter is very interesting.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm currently reading 2 paranormal books from a paranormal investigator in Quebec. Its very interesting, as the guy is open minded in the right way. He considers everything until everything normal is eliminated as an explanation for X or Y phenomena. From there starts the paranormal! :)

His name is Christian Robert Page.

BlastTyrant

I'm about to read the following book: Top Secret-Majic - Stanton T. Friedman - Google Books

Top Secret-Majic (Stanton T. Friedman)
Argues that the government set up a top secret research group, MJ-12, to study an extraterrestrial spacecraft that crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947
If you like that one Num, read the Rainbow Conspiracy, i finished it, pretty fun read.

The Rainbow Conspiracy: The Greatest Cover-Up of our Time by Brad Steiger and Sherry Hansen Steiger
Great book regarding MJ12 and the Rainbow Conspiracy
The Rainbow Conspiracy: The Greatest Cover-Up of our Time: Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger: 9781575663630: Amazon.com: Books

BlastTyrant

This also made me think, How many of the members here have Books? I know i am in the process of writing one, and Ann Holt who has one, does anyone else?

Phil Wainwright

I read allsorts, but the last 3 books are as follows The Philadelphia Experiment by Charles Berlitz (again) I love this book. The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail (the book that predated the Da Vinci Code) Another favourite re-read of mine and of course The end of Eternity. The End of Eternity (Isaac Asimov) is all about time travel. It is a truly brilliant book. It does have a bit of romance and drama in it, but even that is still based around time and reality changes...... I would really recommend this book to everyone on this forum.