Bush Did Not Win the Election?

pauli

Cary, Dansho.

You guys seem to be taking it as holy writ that Bush is bad. While I tend to agree with you, Consider the possibility that the vast conspiricy runs the other way, and he is a perfectly good president with alot of people throwing BS at him in hopes that some of it sticks.
My guess would be that some of it is true, and some of it is not. Mabey he did cheat in the election, and mabey he really did win. Mabey both sides cheated, who knows. Barring a major revelation in the next few weeks, we'll never really know.

Exactly Darkwolf. Let's consider that Bush is the Big Bad, for a moment. Let's say that something nepharious is going along in the background. There is a HUGE missing piece here. In order for people to stand up and start fighting, there will have to be solid proof (or at least semi solid proof) that will bring this "problem" to the forefront of American attention. What is the trigger that pulls this into the forefront of national awareness? Currently, I don't see anything on the horizon. And, I would think it would have to be something large enough to get a fair share of people's attention; something to pull the American people away from their television sets for a few days.

While I have read the postings and chat logs of both Maxwell and Alexander, I just don't see the sort of stuff Alexander was talking about. He mentioned John Kerry standing up and fighting - and not being shut up, with the election results. Um, unless I am mistaken all we hear coming from his corner today are crickets chirping. He said the election would be even more messed up than the one in 2000, yet it went fairly smoothly. So, Alexander's words, while perhaps squaring up regarding the voting tallies, were not all that accurate. We are in the first half of January 2005. Where is the Civil War? Where is the opening salvo? Is it even on the horizon? Unless something happens to the contrary in the next two months, I think we can relegate Alexander's tale from the TT archives to the "interesting and amusing hours whiled away with a person who claimed to be a TT" files board.

And please understand me when I say that I feel no animosity toward Alexander or Maxwell. I enjoyed reading the posts, but their credibility dims every passing day. When January passes without incident, perhaps that will verify that this claim of an upcoming Civil War is incorrect and it will fade into the background.

Truth be told, I am much more worried at this point that Mahmoud Abbas is the Mabus of Nostradamus fame. If he is, then he won't be alive much longer and then all h-ll will break loose. :unsure:

sosuemetoo

I had posted earlier on this thread about peaceful protests on Inauguration Day, and how it might relate to Titor, Alex and Max. While surfing this morning, I found this:

blackthursday7ia.jpg

It is located on www.black-thursday.com .

I also found a post on one of my favorite websites, www.abovetopsecret.com , I'll copy it here: Link: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread103883/pg4

I was thinking more along the lines of the chain of events that happened in Tiananmen Square. Here is a scenario.

- Thousands of people organized for a seemingly 'peaceful' protest.
- Someone is going to snap. I?m just not sure if it will be authorities or a 'Lone nut' protestor.
- To put it lightly, All hell breaks loose.
- Millions of America in front of their TVs sit in awe as a peaceful protest eventually turns into violence.
- After seeing what happened on 'Black Thursday' many people immediately go out in the streets to protest.
- Waco-like events across America occurs.

I'm not a dissenter, nor am I trying to drudge up Bush is a NeoCon. I just think it bears watching. I also hope a year from now, I'm reading these posts and laughing myself silly. :D

CaryP

Well Sosue, they've got all the ingrediants for something to happen. Here's a link to a Reuter's article about security on inauguration day.

U.S. Plans Unprecedented Security for Bush Inaugural

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. authorities are imposing unprecedented security to protect the inauguration of President Bush on Jan 20, the first such ceremony since the Sept. 11 2001 attacks, officials said on Tuesday.

Thousands of police and military troops will be on patrol with bomb-sniffing dogs and spectators will be required to pass through metal detectors before attending any inaugural events or before being allowed to watch the parade from the street.

U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge said although there was no specific threat to the ceremony itself, security would still be heightened in Washington during the swearing-in and the four days of celebrations opening Bush's second term.

\"The security will be at the highest levels that they've ever been for any inauguration. Our goal is that any attempt on the part of any one or any group to disrupt the inaugural will be repelled by multiple levels of security,\" he said.

Maj. Gen. Galen Jackman, commander of the military district of Washington, said 2,500 military troops would be deployed in addition to thousands of police officers patrolling the streets and transportation systems.

City employees have the day off, and federal government agencies in the Washington metropolitan area will be closed on inauguration day. Officials have said the holiday is necessary to avoid gridlock with some streets blocked off.

Streets bordering on a large swathe of downtown Washington will be closed on Jan. 20 for the inaugural activities, and some subway stations will be closed for parts of the day.

Military and Homeland Security airplanes and helicopters will patrol the skies and the Coast Guard will enforce a security zone on the Potomac River and other waterways around the city.

Scores of bomb-sniffing dogs will be deployed around the Capitol, where Bush will take the oath of office, and along the parade route he will take to the White House.

Jackman said officials expected about 250,000 people to be on the Capitol grounds and the National Mall in central Washington as Bush is sworn in.

About 500,000 people were expected to line Pennsylvania Avenue along the parade route, they said. City officials would not give any estimates for the number of protesters expected, but said they had were prepared for protests.

Aviation restrictions, which already prohibit private flights within 15 miles of downtown Washington, will be expanded significantly on inauguration day, although scheduled airline traffic should not be affected.

A germ detection system is already in place on the National Mall to sense any potentially deadly diseases that could be used in a biological attack.

Ridge did not know how much the security measures for the inauguration would cost the federal government, saying only that it would be in the \"millions of dollars.\"

City officials have complained to the federal government that they are being required to use federal homeland security grants to pay costs associated with the inauguration.

Mayor Anthony Williams said the inauguration would cost the city about $17.3 million.

The latest estimates I've seen for the total cost of the inauguration "event" are in the range of $45 million.

Cary