Calling John Titor. Please Post Here

T.E.R2021

We'll be waiting for your post on 2011 November 11th here assuming you are able to read this from the future and one of your friends or relatives can post it.

I keep getting the song Strawberry Fields looping in my head.
I am not John but i did use the same basic methid to get here though unlike john i used the C209 not the C204 the advantage to the C209 so i'm told is that unlike the 204 it CAN take you to a particular world line as well as time but the 204 could not determin the worldline only the time.

I am not here to disclose any information on any one subject but i will say this and i want all who read this to remeber this as fact.
John Titor is nolonger here in this world line he did return to 2036 and was discharged from the 177th T.E.R team after its was revield he had breached protocall.

That is fact and has been an example of the type of thing that is a breach of proticall on disclosing infomation since 2038.

Ren

He wasn't discharged. He did a year of prison for violating the "temporal prime directive" to quote "Star Trek Voyager" the U.S. television show. Then he was discharged. So I was told.

someguy

I am not John but i did use the same basic methid to get here though unlike john i used the C209 not the C204 the advantage to the C209 so i'm told is that unlike the 204 it CAN take you to a particular world line as well as time but the 204 could not determin the worldline only the time.

I am not here to disclose any information on any one subject but i will say this and i want all who read this to remeber this as fact.
John Titor is nolonger here in this world line he did return to 2036 and was discharged from the 177th T.E.R team after its was revield he had breached protocall.

That is fact and has been an example of the type of thing that is a breach of proticall on disclosing infomation since 2038.
are you not doing the same thing?

kurisu

the JT story said some people thought jesus came back, I dont think he said that jesus does as a fact.

From what i read he quotes
"Jesus did not come back. At least not that I'm aware of. If or when Jesus
returns, do you think he'll be a lamb or a lion?"