Calling John Titor. Please Post Here

T.E.R2021

He wasn't discharged. He did a year of prison for violating the "temporal prime directive" to quote "Star Trek Voyager" the U.S. television show. Then he was discharged. So I was told.
Well sir i am sorry to say who ever told you that had no idea what he/she was on about also i much point out that whdn trying to correct some one who dose know th truth quoting "star treck" is a bad idea i only serves to proove you are more cocerned with ficfion than fact

Samstwitch

Did you guys see this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvkmPiK6Pmw

Some kid claiming to have created JT. I wonder if he still had a runny nose in 2001 :D

Pam needs to see this. He's supposed to be on Coast to Coast AM on December 25, 2011. Pam can put him to the test with the 'song'. I don't believe this guy's behind John Titor. Participants in the Experiment experienced dimensional shifts, because of something John Titor did. That can't be hoaxed.

kurisu

Pam needs to see this. He's supposed to be on Coast to Coast AM on December 25, 2011. Pam can put him to the test with the 'song'. I don't believe this guy's behind John Titor. Participants in the Experiment experienced dimensional shifts, because of something John Titor did. That can't be hoaxed.

I think he's fake he was reading from a piece of paper

JasperMoon

According to the Book of Revelations, when Jesus returns, he will be a lion--the lion of the tribe of Judah. He will be wielding a two-edged sword and no army will be able to stand against him. Whatever is going on now with TPTB, he'll finish it --and THEM!

PamelaM

I have a feeling what he is doing right now is probably a school project. lol

Himalayan Hermit

He needs to at least get right fitted glasses. The nervousness is written all over him. Or he may be camera shy. Like mr Adam Corolla says "it takes all kinds, fellas" :D

Ren

Yes, I replied to him with the same comment on another video, Sam. He didn't pronounce his last name correctly.