Can Boris Johnson survive yet another lie? The party that never was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Is that all you have 1 instance ?

Boris had twenty parties or having you being paying attention i suppose a right wing torie never wants to confirm that hes wrong.

Cmon how many other parties was he at? its hardly the same.
It doesnt matter about 1 instance or 100 instances my old pal although iam certain more cases will follow, Starmer broke the LAW and according to your logic, should do the "right thing" and also resign...Send him immediately to the Tower Of London for sentencing:eek::LOL:

alpha centauri

It doesnt matter about 1 instance or 100 instances my old pal although iam certain more cases will follow, Starmer broke the LAW and according to your logic, should do the "right thing" and also resign...Send him immediately to the Tower Of London for sentencing:eek::LOL:

@TimeFlipper your very quiet of the latest Boris Johnson Pic of him drinking alcohol, sure its the same as Starmer is it not.

But lets go back to how many times has Boris lied now?
Shouldnt they work together anyway? I mean, it is their job to improve the country. They should find ideas together instead of fighting each other.

If Boris drinks too much he will not be reelected. But as I said, I also think like Mayhem that he has probably a problem with alcohol although I also think that he has not such a big problem as Jean-Claude.

But they both could also be frustrated about the extraterrestrial stuff. Because the UK is such a small country, they are not allowed to reveal the alien existence. (That is kind of a joke, but also serious at the same time. I dont think that matters that much. ):alien:

Mayhem

Zenith
Has to get half them onboard, might be better now rather than closer to the election.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper your very quiet of the latest Boris Johnson Pic of him drinking alcohol, sure its the same as Starmer is it not.

But lets go back to how many times has Boris lied now?
Starmer Faces NEW AllegationsOf Lockdown Breaking, AFTER Beegate!!, But First, even More police investigations into Psycho Starmers "Beergate," and now this NEW investigation could turn up very soon my old old Pal, lets call this one, StarmersLastStandGate :notworthy: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.