Can Boris Johnson survive yet another lie? The party that never was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha centauri

What you raised is fair, although as many people speed in cars and are fined including politicians.

In this instance those making the laws of covid restrictions broke their own laws multiple times this is the crutch of the issue.
The speeding was ok . The car, that he drove releases more CO2 into the atmosphere, while speeding.

This was the reason why this was totally ridiculous. I would have understood it, if they accused him of speeding, but they did not. This part was fine.

Not about what media say what, its plain and simple that the whole of the UK had to adhere to those rules during that period.

Now go back to the title of the thread where on December 8th 2021, it was said there was no party, then later claimed ' no one told me about the rules'

YOU made the rules Boris. Turn it around as much as you like he was caught out and lied to try and get away with it. While members of his own political party had family members die in that time and they have told him in the house of commons. Plain and simple he has a history of lying.
You overestimate the competence of politicians. They are usually not the best people, because we have no meritocracy in politics in the West. Usually the people that are the most charismatic are voted or those who are rhetorically gifted. Furthermore people cannot be experts in every topic. And Boris has probably agreed with his experts without knowing what it was and those experts did not explain to him what he signed.

This is similar to Biden. I am pretty sure that he does not decide everything alone.

In my opinion, the reaction is a little inappropriate, because they do not report as much about the corrupt politicians as they do about the partygate. Those politicians should go immediately, but the media does not attack them as much as they should. But I dont know if there are any corrupt politicians in Britain. But the German media or the Canadian media definitely do not report enough on their corrupt politicians. (Trudeau, Von der Leyen).

Last edited:

alpha centauri

TimeFlipper

Poor Boris, he lied and was fined.

But there was no Party hahahahas
I said months ago he should resign, its even more urgent now!!...However, he will stick around while this Russia/Ukraine war is carrying on...To keep things balanced, the labour leader Keir Starmer should also resign because he was caught out illegally partying which i posted about on here last year..

Mayhem

Zenith
Your right there TF, but the removal of Mrs Dick had a bearing.

Like old Thatcher a war brings new attention, if you recently remember they tried the old Falklands thing a couple a months ago.

Its just a circus really in the end.

TimeFlipper

Your right there TF, but the removal of Mrs Dick had a bearing.

Like old Thatcher a war brings new attention, if you recently remember they tried the old Falklands thing a couple a months ago.

Its just a circus really in the end.
The Falklands War certainly helped Maggie to become a real "States-Person", i liked her a lot...Cressida Dick was a joke, always defending that institutionally corrupt bunch of cops in the Metropolitan Police..

Status
Not open for further replies.