Can Boris Johnson survive yet another lie? The party that never was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I will remind you good sir over your obsession over a world leader except im keeping in one nice thread:)
I trust you will put it in the correct forum this time my old friend, and not the Covid-19 forum again... I look forward to seeing your new posting, you need a break from this recent obsession of yours ;)

Mayhem

Zenith
It was in the political sub forum, i never moved it. But it could be seen to be in the right area as Bojo consistently lied about a party during Covid now didnt he.:)

TimeFlipper

It was in the political sub forum, i never moved it. But it could be seen to be in the right area as Bojo consistently lied about a party during Covid now didnt he:)
Keir Starmer lied about his own work party, you have such a short memory my old friend...

Attachments

• DSC_0120.JPG
    8.6 MB · Views: 2

Mayhem

Zenith
The senior Tory said these dark arts tactics had “intimidated” backbenchers and broke the law.

His astonishing tirade - made in Parliament - poured yet more petrol on the raging civil war engulfing the Tory Party.

But Boris came out swinging against the claim, insisting he had “seen no evidence” to support the allegation.

While his Cabinet ally and attack dog Nadine Dorries said Mr Wragg was peddling “nonsense” and just “attention seeking”.

As Mr Johnson battles to save his political skin, it was claimed shadowy party enforcers turned the thumb screws on rebels.

Mr Wragg told a House of Commons select committee: “In recent days, a number of Members of Parliament have faced pressures and intimidation from members of the Government because of their declared or assumed desire for a vote of confidence in the party leadership of the Prime Minister.

Meanwhile, Tony Blair warned Britain is hurtling towards a decline not seen since the 1970s as Bojo lacks a “radical” plan for the future.

TimeFlipper

The senior Tory said these dark arts tactics had “intimidated” backbenchers and broke the law.

His astonishing tirade - made in Parliament - poured yet more petrol on the raging civil war engulfing the Tory Party.

But Boris came out swinging against the claim, insisting he had “seen no evidence” to support the allegation.

While his Cabinet ally and attack dog Nadine Dorries said Mr Wragg was peddling “nonsense” and just “attention seeking”.

As Mr Johnson battles to save his political skin, it was claimed shadowy party enforcers turned the thumb screws on rebels.

Mr Wragg told a House of Commons select committee: “In recent days, a number of Members of Parliament have faced pressures and intimidation from members of the Government because of their declared or assumed desire for a vote of confidence in the party leadership of the Prime Minister.

Meanwhile, Tony Blair warned Britain is hurtling towards a decline not seen since the 1970s as Bojo lacks a “radical” plan for the future.

Tony Blair was praising Bojo only last week by backing him over Keir Starmer...This week he is now saying the UK is hurtling towards a decline, not seen since the 1970s...Blair forgets that his own beloved labour party were in power for most of the 1970s, and were effectively told what to do by the communist run unions my old friend..

A week never passed by when at least one company had its work force on strike for some stupid pettiness...The UK car manufacturing sector was destroyed by unions and their "shop stewards" continually bringing them out on strike...The UK only recovered after Maggie Thatcher was brought into power in 1979, without her the UK would now be a third world country.

I remember one very powerful shop steward of car manufacturing company British Leyland, called Red Derek Robinson...For example, If a worker dropped something on the floor he was not allowed to pick it up, that was the floor cleaners job!! (Communism at its finest) If someome other than the floor cleaner picked it up, Red Robbo, as he came to be known, brought the whole work force out on strike!!

However, early in 1980 British Leyland brought in a new boss Sir Michael Edwards, whose job it was to turn around the fate of the almost bankrupt company...On his first day at work Edwards sent for Red Robbo and sacked him immediately!!
That sacking sent shivers through the country, but it proved worthwhile as the grip of communism in the UK work force diminished rapidly, and by 1997 the UK was the fourth richest country in the World...So much for Tony Blairs Communists.

alpha centauri

I will remind you good sir over your obsession over a world leader except im keeping in one nice thread
But this politician deceived Greta Thunberg. He made photos with her and he said that he does something for the climate and he didnt do anything.
He cannot be forgiven for that.

you are speaking about the ultra politically correct prime minister, right?

Mayhem

Zenith
No i was refferring to my old friend Timeflipper as he claims i have an obsession with Boris Johnson's demise, on the other hand his obsession and probably 50 seperate threads on Joe Biden, so nothing to do with Greta Thunberg.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

No i was refferring to my old friend Timeflipper as he claims i have an obsession with Boris Johnson's demise, on the other hand his obsession and probably 50 seperate threads on Joe Biden, so nothing to do with Greta Thunberg.
Wrong my old friend, i keep bringing up that Joey Biden just to wind you up for voting for a vote rigged dangerous clown :LOL:

alpha centauri

I was not sure if you meant Justin Trudeau or Biden.

The people are polarizing politics too much. Maybe except Merkel who depolarize every topic, but at the same time bore people to death (but she is history).

There should not be this strong polarization or at least a balance.

Boris is ok, in my opinon, although I think he has a problem with alcohol. You will never have a 100% saint in the leadership except you vote someone who is like Jesus in this position.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.