Can Boris Johnson survive yet another lie? The party that never was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Defending the man when its clear, how long will they go.

You really are angry about Bojo arent you my old friend, chill out ffs lol, but seeing as hypocrite Starmer was proved to have partied too, dont you feel he should resign also? :unsure:

Mayhem

Zenith
The whole of England should be angry about him dont you honestly think, hes making a fool of his front benchers trying to defend him every morning on your mate Kay Burley show.

Okay 1 -2 parties not 20

TimeFlipper

The whole of England should be angry about him dont you honestly think, hes making a fool of his front benchers trying to defend him every morning on your mate Kay Burley show.

Okay 1 -2 parties not 20
You never remarked about me mentioning that hypocrite Starmer who should also resign, when it was proved he also partied on lockdown...FYI, i never bother looking at TV programs ..

Witch Hunt

But this politician deceived Greta Thunberg. He made photos with her and he said that he does something for the climate and he didnt do anything.
He cannot be forgiven for that.

you are speaking about the ultra politically correct prime minister, right?
Are you implying that Bojo used Greta for a political advantage?

If so.....GADZOOKS, I HAVE BEEN HOODWINKED!

alpha centauri

Okay 1 -2 parties not 20

You never remarked about me mentioning that hypocrite Starmer who should also resign, when it was proved he also partied on lockdown...FYI, i never bother looking at TV programs ..
A specific media outlet is often biased against specific parties, so that the common people are infighting like you old friends. I think we have the same goal that for example corrupt politician like Trudeau or Von der Leyen (EU, Germany) should not be allowed to be politicians.

The issue should be important not the party membership. But Johnson was not corrupt like other politicians in other countries, so the resignment is not so important in my opinion.

I would say either both resign or nobody. Of course, that depends on the stance of Starmer. Was he pro-lockdown or against it?

In Germany, there was a demand that a politicians should resign, because he was caught speeding. But the reason was not the speeding. The reason was that speeding causes more CO2 to be released in the atmosphere than the normal velocity. And his party was demanding a speed limit.
Of course that was bad but this was not the end of the world.

That is a similar situation. Some problems are exaggerations. I do think that a lot of Britain that complain and supported lockdown also drank (probably Starmer). And those people do complain, because he is from another party not because they really care.

Mayhem

Zenith
What you raised is fair, although as many people speed in cars and are fined including politicians.

In this instance those making the laws of covid restrictions broke their own laws multiple times this is the crutch of the issue.

Not about what media say what, its plain and simple that the whole of the UK had to adhere to those rules during that period.

Now go back to the title of the thread where on December 8th 2021, it was said there was no party, then later claimed ' no one told me about the rules'

YOU made the rules Boris. Turn it around as much as you like he was caught out and lied to try and get away with it. While members of his own political party had family members die in that time and they have told him in the house of commons. Plain and simple he has a history of lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.