Can Boris Johnson survive yet another lie? The party that never was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Mr Speaker, we have a defection aw poor Tories lost a man to labour.
Dear Mr Speaker, please ensure that the despicable EX Tory MP, Christian Wakeford, NEVER tries to cross the floor back to the Tory Party again, because we do not need spineless snowflake defectors that are too frightened to give their open support for removing Boris Johnson by letter, in an internal ballot!!...Thank you Mr Speaker for confirming my request in an Email(y):D

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper

this is the paranormalis time travel forum not a political normalis political forum
Actually Cousin Cobber Steve, this is the new Covid-19 forum, not the time-travel forum ;)
It appears Mayhem got a bit carried away with his obsessions over Boris Johnson, and should have put his postings in the Political section :fp:

Mayhem

Zenith
Im merely following along the story awaiting the Sue Gray report, nothing to do with my family.

TimeFlipper

Im merely following along the story awaiting the Sue Gray report, nothing to do with my family.
Hmm, still more obsessing over Bojo?...The Sue Gray report wont on its own bring down Bojo, he is still too powerful...It needs 54 Conservative politicians to bring about a vote of No Confidence in him, there are only about 6 of them at present..

Status
Not open for further replies.