Can i relive my life but make different choices?

TimeFlipper

On the contrary, it is possible to change the past. It may not be easy, but if you took the necessary step(s) needed to do so, you should be fine.

@Monk - You can do your own research, but I can't guarantee you will change your past.
Exactly, you cannot guarantee anything, so dont be cruel by trying to give members the hope of changing their past...One thing i CAN guarantee, is that people have to live with their own decisions, weve been doing that for eons....When evidence comes along regarding changing the past, i will agree with you @Classicalfan626 but until that happens, people must learn to live with their decisions, for good or bad...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - OK. But I wouldn't say I'm being cruel, it's what I truly believe. And, I can bet some people were going back in time and changing history, or something of that nature, in ancient times. I believe the same can be said for recent history as well (at least since after World War II).

Monk

Cause i seen some theory about different timelines or that the universe is going to repeat itself at onepoint and you will be reborn in the same body, even the feeling of deja vu can support this theory that we already lived our life.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - OK. But I wouldn't say I'm being cruel, it's what I truly believe. And, I can bet some people were going back in time and changing history, or something of that nature, in ancient times. I believe the same can be said for recent history as well (at least since after World War II).
Personally i would say you were being cruel for giving people false hopes, there is no other way that can describe it....What ever happened in the past is irrelevant because there is simply no evidence available that states we Time-Travelled in those times... @Monk Learn to live with your decisions, billions of people has had to do it and billions more will have to do it, you are in good company....

lamdo263

It would still be a different life technically cause i will make different choice, but why i can't?
It's called timeline engineering. They do this, but the beings involved are highly technically skilled. You have to reincarnate in the Sirus Star System to make up for your life not being what it should have been to correct this and this means that you may not necessarily make it back here to correct you simple life's inequities...Sorry, everyone's life at time can seem like a plop left on the ground by animals.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
TF, I'm not a cruel person, and I don't believe I'm giving others false hopes, but stating what I believe down to my heart. For possible proof of time travel in ancient times, you could watch Ancient Aliens.

Monk, I don't know what you're thinking right now, but the decision of what you want to do is yours and yours alone.

TimeFlipper

TF, I'm not a cruel person, and I don't believe I'm giving others false hopes, but stating what I believe down to my heart. For possible proof of time travel in ancient times, you could watch Ancient Aliens.

Monk, I don't know what you're thinking right now, but the decision of what you want to do is yours and yours alone.
I know for certain that you would not intentionally be cruel to anybody, however i have to repeat myself again to remind you that you have no evidence to support your "heart felt beliefs"....As for watching Ancient Aliens, and every other similar TV program, none of them has any evidence of Time-Travel...

May i suggest you try and resist the urges to convince members that your own "beliefs" contain credibility, because they clearly dont have any credibility , otherwise we will end up here again going through a similar conversation lol..

Elvis2021

Здравствуйте. Скажите самый сейчас волнующий вопрос. Можно ли действительно изменить прошлое? например предотвратить смерть близкого и т д? Какие способы? можно ли это делать через выход астрального тела?

Hello. Say the most exciting question right now. Can you really change the past? for example, to prevent the death of a loved one, etc.? What are the ways? can this be done through the exit of the astral body?

Elvis2021

Или может через фазу? осознанный сон и т д. Или какие то другие возможные способы. В данной теме я совсем не давно.

Or maybe through a phase? lucid dream, etc. Or some other possible ways. I have not been on this topic for a very long time.