Can i relive my life but make different choices?

lamdo263

@Elvis2021 can you speak in english?
Poster doing so is meant to aggravate you. Sorry. When I was in school I went crazy on reading anything Russian. I was in a Berlitz learn to speak Russian book, most early AMs. I was so much into Russia, I did not know how I kept from turning into one.

Just thanks for being here Mayhem. Keep it on the sunny side up, if u can?

Lara Castle

Hi try doing revision and law of attraction techniques to change your past.
Here are some YouTube videos

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Здравствуйте. Скажите самый сейчас волнующий вопрос. Можно ли действительно изменить прошлое? например предотвратить смерть близкого и т д? Какие способы? можно ли это делать через выход астрального тела?
Hello. Say the most exciting question right now. Can you really change the past? for example, to prevent the death of a loved one, etc.? What are the ways? can this be done through the exit of the astral body?

Или может через фазу? осознанный сон и т д. Или какие то другие возможные способы. В данной теме я совсем не давно.
Or maybe through a phase? lucid dream, etc. Or some other possible ways. I have not been on this topic for a very long time.

к сожалению нет не могу говорить на английском и т д. не владею им.
unfortunately no, I can't speak English, etc. I don't speak it.

поэтому использую перевод что бы читать тут форум
so I use the translation to read the forum here

(Source>) translate russian to english text - Google Search

Lara Castle

Hello. Say the most exciting question right now. Can you really change the past? for example, to prevent the death of a loved one, etc.? What are the ways? can this be done through the exit of the astral body?

Or maybe through a phase? lucid dream, etc. Or some other possible ways. I have not been on this topic for a very long time.

Hi take a look at this.