Can the 2008 elections really be stopped?

Chip Lewis

Re: Can the 2008 elections really be stopped?

Harte said:
Chip,

I always knew you were full of it. You must be one of those minimal IQ peoples who can't combine knowledge from various fields.

Why? Dude, you've now claimed to be Spiderman and Superman. Everyone knows this is impossible. One works for Marvel and the other for DC!

Plus, Spiderman ain't bulletproof.

I finally have you cornered!!! :D

Harte
Better yet, I recently found out that I'm nor Spiderman nor Superman. I'm actually "an uneducated no hoper"! Boy, talk about bursting my bubble. Here I was thinking that I could save the world! Where's my dunce cap...

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
Chip,

I always knew you were full of it. You must be one of those minimal IQ peoples who can't combine knowledge from various fields.

Why? Dude, you've now claimed to be Spiderman and Superman. Everyone knows this is impossible. One works for Marvel and the other for DC!

Plus, Spiderman ain't bulletproof.

I finally have you cornered!!! :D

Harte
Better yet, I recently found out that I'm nor Spiderman nor Superman. I'm actually "an uneducated no hoper"! Boy, talk about bursting my bubble. Here I was thinking that I could save the world! Where's my dunce cap...

jurgen36

Chip said:

I really have to laugh the way you and Harte carry on. But that is the spirit of this forum.

Regards

jurgen36

Chip said:

I really have to laugh the way you and Harte carry on. But that is the spirit of this forum.

Regards

Harte

Chip said:
You know, you still could.

You don't have to be a genius to save the world.

In fact, geniuses probably would know better than to try (and I, ahem, speak from experience in these matters, of course! :D )

Ever seen the movie "Being There" with Peter Sellers?

Or think "Forrest Gump."

If you beat your head against that gigantic 9/11 conspiracy wall enough, you will eventually reduce your capacity for clear thought anyway, so why not give it a shot?

Don't give up - the world is depending on you Superspiderchipper!:eek:

Harte

Harte

Chip said:

In fact, geniuses probably would know better than to try (and I, ahem, speak from experience in these matters, of course! :D )

Or think "Forrest Gump."

If you beat your head against that gigantic 9/11 conspiracy wall enough, you will eventually reduce your capacity for clear thought anyway, so why not give it a shot?

Harte

gonzogirl

Harte said:

Or think "Forrest Gump."

Whew!!...I guess there is hope for me as well:D I am one of the least acedemically educated of all y'all. I mean look at the sentence I just wrote!
I'm what you call information obsessed...or "well read"...
This thread did get a interesting for sure..Ah......If using drugs in someones past makes them unfit for office then we need to get rid of the whole drug using alchoholic whore mongering 50% of em! Jeez! SECOND CHANCES ARE A GREAT THING. I know from experience. I am fit to run for any office and I have OMG! drug use in my past.
Also if Obama going to a Muslim School makes him a Muslim then I guess going to Catholic School makes my Mom a life long Catholic. Ill tell her. Shell be pissed.
The older I get the more I just think that we have to much bullshit info going around and instead of relying on media we need to use our GOD given common sense...instinct...whatever you choose to call it.
I am so into this election that I am saturated with info. But I remember what the media has become. I always remind myself. Its not what it used to be. And neither is politics. This is as embarrassed as I hope to get. Discusted is what I am right now. The closer it gets the more I think we will wake up on November 5th with a new hope for the USA. The thought of martial law and whether Obama is a Muslim (who cares anyway..I dont) is fading fast.
General Powell really put things into perspective this last weekend on Meet the Press. I have always respected him and I think he would make a great Nat. Security Advisor for Obama.
I know hes Republican..... but hes the good kind of Republican;)

gonzogirl

Harte said:

Or think "Forrest Gump."

Whew!!...I guess there is hope for me as well:D I am one of the least acedemically educated of all y'all. I mean look at the sentence I just wrote!
I'm what you call information obsessed...or "well read"...
This thread did get a interesting for sure..Ah......If using drugs in someones past makes them unfit for office then we need to get rid of the whole drug using alchoholic whore mongering 50% of em! Jeez! SECOND CHANCES ARE A GREAT THING. I know from experience. I am fit to run for any office and I have OMG! drug use in my past.
Also if Obama going to a Muslim School makes him a Muslim then I guess going to Catholic School makes my Mom a life long Catholic. Ill tell her. Shell be pissed.
The older I get the more I just think that we have to much bullshit info going around and instead of relying on media we need to use our GOD given common sense...instinct...whatever you choose to call it.
I am so into this election that I am saturated with info. But I remember what the media has become. I always remind myself. Its not what it used to be. And neither is politics. This is as embarrassed as I hope to get. Discusted is what I am right now. The closer it gets the more I think we will wake up on November 5th with a new hope for the USA. The thought of martial law and whether Obama is a Muslim (who cares anyway..I dont) is fading fast.
General Powell really put things into perspective this last weekend on Meet the Press. I have always respected him and I think he would make a great Nat. Security Advisor for Obama.
I know hes Republican..... but hes the good kind of Republican;)

Harte

gonzogirl said:

I am so into this election that I am saturated with info. But I remember what the media has become. I always remind myself. Its not what it used to be. And neither is politics. This is as embarrassed as I hope to get. Discusted is what I am right now.

Gonzo,

If you really look into it, I believe you'll find that politics has never been "better" than it is today.

Google up what info you can about Thomas Jefferson's campaign for the presidency. I think you'll see what I mean.

Here's a couple of examples for you:

Link

N'other link.

There are many, many more examples.

Harte

Harte

gonzogirl said:

I am so into this election that I am saturated with info. But I remember what the media has become. I always remind myself. Its not what it used to be. And neither is politics. This is as embarrassed as I hope to get. Discusted is what I am right now.

Gonzo,

If you really look into it, I believe you'll find that politics has never been "better" than it is today.

Google up what info you can about Thomas Jefferson's campaign for the presidency. I think you'll see what I mean.

Here's a couple of examples for you:

Link

N'other link.

There are many, many more examples.

Harte