Can the 2008 elections really be stopped?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Can the 2008 elections really be stopped?

Yep, some talk about a surprise on Oct. 7th or 8th.
Let's see :confused:

gonzogirl

Why the 7th or the 8th? I think that McCain wants to postpone the debate to keep Palin away from talking without rehersal. Debating is f-ing hard if you do not prepare. I think he will say.."well the pres. debate is the most important and we need to concentrate on those as we are out of time to do the vp debate."
People are worried that Bush will in fact move to stop the election.....
I have been imitating Palin now for weeks and i have her down pat.:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've read on some site that a guy predicted two dates for economic crashes, and he got the right dates. He said the next date was Oct 7th. Some say it's 7th or 8th.

Some people also talk about an "October surprise" by Al Quaida. No one really knows anyway.

Num7

gonzogirl

I know...but I dont want any surprises. But thats right...Halloween is on the last day in October....so I guess I dont care what happens as long as it dont f-up my 2nd favorite holiday....
But I would just flip out if Bush tries anything funny.....

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Some say he's preparing his 3rd term.
People are going to react a lot if he cancels the elections.
We talk about it, but I don't think it can really happen, people are not going to accept this one.

Num7

gonzogirl

I agree....It will not happen...The people will not let it. There would be rioting in the streets I hope if he trys a move like thaat!

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
I agree....It will not happen...The people will not let it. There would be rioting in the streets I hope if he trys a move like thaat!

Just one probably stupid question. "Who will do the rioting" against the police, army and homeland security forces. They have more then sufficient ways to stop any public disobedience. That is without even using their automatic weapons.
Regards

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
Obama is not in a court case to prove his citizenship. This guy (Berg) is lawsuit happy and has many suits going at once. .

All he has to do is to provide his birth certificate and the court case will not go ahead. If he can not supply an unaltered certificate then he should go to jail for forging a document. Now on the last possible day his office send a note to the court trying to delay the court case. Once he is president of course he can only be touched by impeachment procedures.

In other countries the people actually laugh about the stupidity of the US voters not to do proper background checks. The problem is that if another imbecile nut gets the US presidency the whole world might have problems. So we decided to use para psychological means to stop people like that to get high office. Well we will see what happens. The world simply can not effort another Bush in office, or somebody who works for the same people.
Regards