Can we travel backward in time?

AlienWeaver

Is the HDR capable to travel back in time for 4000 BC? (the maximum amount?) I also need some information like: If we traveled into the past, Will i will see the exact things happened in that past? For example: I want to travel into 29 november 2001 to apply westwood online before its fail by EA in 2003, will i see the exact things happened in that timeline? (29 november 2001) I really want to try westwood online, I never tried it because westwood studios was dead since 2003 (my 3rd birthday) And what about solving some of things? This looks interesting if i were able to travel backward in time, I checked the time machine schematics of all types of machines available like HDR manual use or.. tutorial on how to travel through time?

Leave a reply.

Harte

From the evidence I've seen, the HDR is capable of deluding you into thinking you might have traveled back in time.
That is, it is capable of allowing you to delude yourself.

Harte

HDRKID

Hi Alien:
I have an HDR unit and I use it. I tell people that you can go forward or backward approx 500 years.
I have gone back to 1523 AD and gone forward to 2657 AD.

hdr_sup.jpg

Harte

It's all in how you hold your mouth while rubbing on the rubbing plate.
Far too complicated to get into here. :D

Harte

TimeFlipper

@HDRKID If you can really travel forwards in time i suggest that you use one of our members @Einstein test that can completely prove your claim, which is....Go forward in time 7 days then return with three Newspapers headlines, if you cant photograph them just remember exactly what was said, and tell us on here..

Personally i do not believe for one moment that you can travel in time and i suggest that you apologise to @blueyu for giving that member false hopes..

Last edited: