Can you control the weather with your mind?

Genius

King Ivan
Well, just imagine it being that way and focus on it with all your intent, and feel how you will feel once it finally arrives. This may take a week, a month, a year, or beyond that. Note that the Law of Attraction does not make things come true instantly.
It might be working! I started practicing a few days ago, and now there is a chance of a very strong winter storm next week!

TnWatchdog

Is it too late to place my order? If not, I would like for a longer Spring and Fall to replace Winter in my area. The cold and snow can stay up North since they have the shovels, blowers, and plows to deal with it...and I also think they like it.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You should use your power for good things. Like hot and nice weather! :p

If you want to sweat every time you walk out your door, you need to be here, Num. I'll take the North Carolina mountains. The temp climbs in the summer, but the instant it hits its peak at around 3pm, it starts cooling off. They do have some snow, but nothing too extreme (that I am aware of). It's the perfect in between.

*tries to make it snow* No, I can't control weather with my mind.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
If you really wanted it to snow, it would have come falling down; it would just have been a matter of time before it did. You may not be able to attract whatever weather you want instantly, but it would have come to you sooner or later.

But if you truly believe you can't, then suit yourself. :p

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you really wanted it to snow, it would have come falling down; it would just have been a matter of time before it did. You may not be able to attract whatever weather you want instantly, but it would have come to you sooner or later.

But if you truly believe you can't, then suit yourself. :p

It's not so much me as it is where I am located. LOL. The sun has a tendency to prevent freezes. They don't happen very often here. hehehehe.

Giamps78

do you want to know the truth?
it's spoilered, but only because are you....
seems that the egyptian desert it's a about....
no, sorry I can't...
but you can try to eat
every day....
sorry I can't say nothing other!