Canadians find cure for cancer

trekie4ever

I'm in a middle of no where 3000 student college town. I know how to shop as I have a largely kosher diet already but all the produce has signs of spoiling and sometimes it already is.... :-/ I have a car now :-D

titorite

PlasmaResearch

I know all about the radionics machine technology that was developed and banned by the medical community. A technology that worked very well in its day. It's too bad that money and power is used to create the suffering in the first place. And then remove the medical license of any medical doctor that resorts to radionics technology to cure their patients..

Hmmm I never read your rude reply before.

At the risk of sounding hostile I would call you a creep and a few other choice words but I am certain the level of hostility I feel is not expressible here.

Plasma research. Not radonics . Intellectual hack does not apply because it is attempted underhanded manipulation that is being used which is more something a con artist might try.

Well, call it whatever you like , speak of it however you will. Lord knows I can't do anything about your opinions, they are yours to have and yours to freely express. I thought it worth mentioning as a superior alternative and even provided the means via the link that one could become much more acquainted with the latest clinical research regarding the subject matter and the man behind that research.

Jesus loves you.