Cat Lovers

RHYS

HARTE:

I grew up thinking I hated cats. Never trusted the slyness, evil stare-downs with ones I encountered. Then I ended up with one on a fluke & came to appreciate their intuitiveness and independent loyalty. BUT I also understand ppl who can't dig them too.

Always having them since, I seem to have forgotten most of my old evil cat jokes. Alas, my dog gets on my nerves most of the time and is like an irritating circus freak lol.

PAULAJEDI:

Yes, I've experienced the feline diva moments from a good Tortie. What's with those female exclusive things? A special club where they all get the text book.

JULIEPEARL:

"street cat" - is that the equivalent of an alley cat?

QUESTION:

What do yall think cats think of us? Try reading a book by Susan Schaeffer written from the perspective of a cat. I can't look at mine the same now without thinking they must think we are stupid lol.

CDS

original.jpg

I love cats...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I had a cat that lived to be 17.5. Had her half my life at the time. She was with me at all times when I was home. Sweetest cat in the universe.

TnWatchdog

Over the past several years, I had a couple of cats I got from the pound. I have learned that if they are declawed you should keep them indoors as the coyotes got both of them. I now I stick with dogs.

Harte

HARTE:

I grew up thinking I hated cats. Never trusted the slyness, evil stare-downs with ones I encountered. Then I ended up with one on a fluke & came to appreciate their intuitiveness and independent loyalty. BUT I also understand ppl who can't dig them too.

Always having them since, I seem to have forgotten most of my old evil cat jokes. Alas, my dog gets on my nerves most of the time and is like an irritating circus freak lol.
I'm allergic to both, but it's worse with cats.

IMO, dogs earn my putting up with my allergies. Cats don't.

Harte

CDS

I've had quite a few cats. My current m8 is a near 20 pound maine coon. My daughter rescued him from a shelter when he was but a kitten, but being a teenager she can't seem to find the time to take care of him (as promised), no surprise there. He is very loving, gently tactile and has a strong personality.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've had quite a few cats. My current m8 is a near 20 pound maine coon. My daughter rescued him from a shelter when he was but a kitten, but being a teenager she can't seem to find the time to take care of him (as promised), no surprise there. He is very loving, gently tactile and has a strong personality.

Can we see him?

CDS

Can we see him?

Sure...
medium.jpg

His name is Snickers. I call him Snickolas :)